Whale chat

2Next

Replies

• CCyrilS wrote: »
    Obi1_son wrote: »
    Took over 2 years to get rid of the disapearing buttons on battles and you guys actually think they will fix minor bugs any faster lmao.

Only time they fix bugs right away is when they get to nerf a character thats just how it is.

Thing is. That bug is still not fixed.

You sure? When did it last happen to you?

Funny you should ask. Just now

• Obi1_son
    656 posts Member
    edited January 2020
    Edit photo deleted as button came back after swapping apps
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Obi1_son wrote: »
    Edit photo deleted as button came back after swapping apps

Sure
  • JDK82
    151 posts Member
    I have it last tw and also in 3v3 gac with ships.
    Another bug I had there was that my 7☆ ackbar fleet could just use 3 reinforcement.
    Brilliant...
  • JDK82
    151 posts Member
    Didnt screenshot the disappearing ships, but screenshot the missing reinforcement: jqalpyk82s9y.jpg
  • SurvivorM
    79 posts Member
    edited January 2020
    Add Jango's Burning affecting through Tenacity Up and hurting our toons even without debuff icon (KAM mission), what a shame
    ZAP wrote: »
    Can you describe the 5s bug?

When anyone of the clones dies before 5s, if he has the zeta, he will sacrifice himself and bequeath his stats to them.

The way CG has programmed it, people die in order of slots, so if 3 clones are killed they are killed in order of the slots they were put in when you entered battle, or had them set up on defense.

So, if 5s was in the 2nd slot and rex was in the 3rd slot and echo was in the 4th slot and an AOE took all of them out, then they’d all die and 5s would not “sacrifice” himself for them.

Is that about right?

So they should invest resources to allow you to put 5s in another slot? THAT is your one complaint? That's what is keeping your game experience from being otherwise perfect?

Why do you folks always act like this instead of just acknowledging something isnt WAI? You dudes always try clowning the guy posting about an issue as opposed to the fact that there is an issue. This is an issue that's been highly complained about for awhile. I hope you folks get paid at least
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    CCyrilS wrote: »

When anyone of the clones dies before 5s, if he has the zeta, he will sacrifice himself and bequeath his stats to them.

The way CG has programmed it, people die in order of slots, so if 3 clones are killed they are killed in order of the slots they were put in when you entered battle, or had them set up on defense.

So, if 5s was in the 2nd slot and rex was in the 3rd slot and echo was in the 4th slot and an AOE took all of them out, then they’d all die and 5s would not “sacrifice” himself for them.

Is that about right?

So they should invest resources to allow you to put 5s in another slot? THAT is your one complaint? That's what is keeping your game experience from being otherwise perfect?

Why do you folks always act like this instead of just acknowledging something isnt WAI? You dudes always try clowning the guy posting about an issue as opposed to the fact that there is an issue. This is an issue that's been highly complained about for awhile. I hope you folks get paid at least

If you pay attention you'll see my only issue was that I don't understand why, of all bugs, a person would complain about this one.

Try to keep up, it will save us both time.
    Polinski08 wrote: »

Is that about right?

Dont play like you dont know what the 5s bug is and be a **** to him.

You know the only way 5s zeta actually works is if he is in the 5th slot. CG isn't fixing this because they dont want it to work for the KAM mission.

Read everything before you respond. Will save you time posting worthless comments.

"Take it easy, I'm just messin with you. And actually I did mistake you for OP earlier."

Ha thought that was funny.

."Still wouldn't be the ONE bug I would bring up.... that's what I was questioning.

Nothing against fixing any and all, obviously"

You have nothing against fixing any and all bugs but have a problem if someone mentions one , is it because it's not the ONE you want ? Or was there a section I missed where we could only pick one bug and that was his and your upset he made a bad choice ?

Is there another bug you would like to mention.
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Treeburner wrote: »

Is that about right?

You know the only way 5s zeta actually works is if he is in the 5th slot. CG isn't fixing this because they dont want it to work for the KAM mission.

Read everything before you respond. Will save you time posting worthless comments.

"Take it easy, I'm just messin with you. And actually I did mistake you for OP earlier."

."Still wouldn't be the ONE bug I would bring up.... that's what I was questioning.

You have nothing against fixing any and all bugs but have a problem if someone mentions one , is it because it's not the ONE you want ? Or was there a section I missed where we could only pick one bug and that was his and your upset he made a bad choice ?

Was just surprised this was the single bug a person would make a plea to whales to use their pull (if that even exists) to get fixed. Nothing more was meant. Just an observation and expression of my surprise. Kinda weird how much people take issue with that.
  • ZAP wrote: »

This might be one of the few businesses that do not cater to whales who spend upwards of 100k.

It’s truly baffling and mind boggling.

They cater to no one. They do as they darn well please and that’s the end of it.
  • Treeburner
    773 posts Member
    edited January 2020

Is that about right?

Was just surprised this was the single bug a person would make a plea to whales to use their pull (if that even exists) to get fixed. Nothing more was meant. Just an observation and expression of my surprise. Kinda weird how much people take issue with that.

Did you want the OP to make a full list of all the bugs he knows about and complain ?
    This is CG I'm sure one at a time is more than enough lol.

Also it's not hard to see why people take issue with your responses saying things like "Read everything before you respond. Will save you time posting worthless comments." When you yourself made a few posts mistaking someone for the OP ( different name and picture) .
    Then spent most of the time trivialising someones complaint while saying you have nothing against fixing bugs .
    If you have nothing against fixing any and all bugs then it would be in your interest to be silent when someone mentions one .

Again is there another bug you wish to mention , maybe one that you feel isn't getting the light it needs?
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Gifafi wrote: »
    Can one of you leverage your spending to get some bugs fixed? Like the 5s bug for example? How long do you think they will let this run?

how many times has the fives bug affected you?

Only bugs that personally affects select people should be corrected promptly in software?

since no one has said it has affected them, and I've never heard of it affecting anyone, it does seem low priority
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Monel
    2784 posts Member
    Lysandrax wrote: »

Is that about right?

Wonderfully condescending, it is a bug that affects the game, probably most in the KAM mission and it is not WAI.
    All complaints about it existing are therefore valid. Game has too many bugs and they do need more attention.

Ppl spend more time complaining about it than it takes to put him in the last slot.

Other bugs are irrelevant. My whole point is that of all the bugs, why start with this one?

Well I'd start with this one because my goal has always been to unlock every character. Therefore if it is preventing members of my guild from being able to complete the mission without the right RNG than it bugs me. And you cant simply put 5s in the last spot because it is locked with Arc Trooper. Huge deal? No. Do I want it fixed? Yes.
  • Gifafi wrote: »
    Can one of you leverage your spending to get some bugs fixed? Like the 5s bug for example? How long do you think they will let this run?

Only bugs that personally affects select people should be corrected promptly in software?

since no one has said it has affected them, and I've never heard of it affecting anyone, it does seem low priority

Theres the real data we were looking for.
  • So.... The 5s bug never effected anyone. Good to know.
  • Gifafi wrote: »

No i have had it affect me when bouncing between GAS and Padmè teams in arena.
    Select 501st, click all the toons in, just going off highest gp down v quickly to beat the other guy who fights me for time.
    Select 5s as the 2nd spot trying to be roo quick.
    Now is that my fault for not having him in 5th spot or CG's for having a ridiculous(ly funny) bug in their billion dollar game?

I am prepared to say both but the bug shouldn't exist.

And that it shouldn't exist after this long is /thread
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member

Theres the real data we were looking for.

lack of evidence can be evidence
    Lysandrax wrote: »

Select 501st, click all the toons in, just going off highest gp down v quickly to beat the other guy who fights me for time.
    Now is that my fault for not having him in 5th spot or CG's for having a ridiculous(ly funny) bug in their billion dollar game?

so you didn't have him in the last spot? how did that affect your match? just having him second or, well, not fifth doesn't mean anything. and no one said the bug should exist afaict
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Anikan AoE decimation is how
  • Fives zeta isn't bugged, it's just how the system reconciles AOE damage. You're basically asking for the combat system to be redone all in the name of placing fives wherever you want. That's a massive undertaking just for convenience.
  • Fives zeta isn't bugged, it's just how the system reconciles AOE damage. You're basically asking for the combat system to be redone all in the name of placing fives wherever you want. That's a massive undertaking just for convenience.

This.

I understand the point of not wanting to have to remember where to put 5s, but unless there are more issues going on other than the programming of how damage is dealt than it really comes down to whether or not it is worth re-doing a non-trivial chunk of battle code just to do what placing him in the 5th slot already does. The one thing they should do immediately is move the required ARC in KAM mission to slot 2, that way the "bug" can't affect you.

There are far more important things to work on, like missing shards from SMs, and the recent outage for iOS users this weekend. Or working on the major annual QOL update. Or working on the new raid.
    Looking for a new guild? Come check out the Underworld Alliance on Discord:https://discord.gg/wvrYb4Q
  • Lysandrax wrote: »

I mean having preset squads is quicker anyway and solves your problem. I would say the fault lies there as much as either of your suggestions.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    If you have a bug or issue you would like to report or discuss please do so at <<Answers HQ>>
This discussion has been closed.