Shard shop jackpot

DV_27
967 posts Member
http://i.imgur.com/HtM9ngA.png
Not only was it the first time anakin ever appeared in my shop but all 3 of the characters I look for (Rey and Vader also) showed up! Can't even believe my luck :D

Replies

• Barrok
    1754 posts Member
    grats
  • Lucky you, I pulled an amazing 4 times underworld police yesterday, I felt blessed o:)
  • RAYRAY
    2761 posts Member
    I have seen Rey one time and Vader one time...
    ☮ Consular ☮ American Rebel Rebel Force (Endor) JedhaYavin IV
  • Haven't seen Rey, Vader, Ani, only Ugnaughty and CUP
    ☮ Consular ☮ Many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view. -Ben Kenobi
  • Phipps
    1107 posts Member
    I had Vader twice 2 days ago for 4 shards
  • Khayman
    850 posts Member
    Very nice i got my third helping of Vader today. Lovely little bonus
  • I have two Vader (2) shards in my shop now....only problem is I have zero shards :(
  • why are you buying anything besides vader?

rey and anakin are both available in 3 nodes. With 1 refresh, that's 18 attempts per day for each of them.
  • chainsaw wrote: »
    I have two Vader (2) shards in my shop now....only problem is I have zero shards :(

if you have max toons in GW shipments...spend on those and get extra shards.

Same thing in Arena...buy shards of maxed out toon.

This way you will accumulate enough to get vader.

never let go of vader. He is rare. He shows up once in 10 days for me.

Always keep enough shards in shard shop to buy when vader pops up. And refill again and wait.

Vader is the ONLY shard I would buy. All others including rey & anakin are meaningless to buy here.
  • if you have max toons in GW shipments...spend on those and get extra shards.

Like a dummy, I felt the need to invest in a bunch of useless toons and I'm so happy I have them at 2/3 * now :)
  • Big_Boss
    2326 posts Member
    I would definitely buy Anakin and Rey shards if I would see them. I was a tap away from buying Ima Gun Di shards today.
  • Greg1920
    1777 posts Member
    Hard mode shards are worth buying. If you are already refreshing once you are trading 20 arena/GW tokens for 250 crystals.
  • DV_27
    967 posts Member
    why are you buying anything besides vader?

rey and anakin are both available in 3 nodes. With 1 refresh, that's 18 attempts per day for each of them.

I don't have the extra 300 crystals to refresh all 6 nodes plus my normal cantina and energy refreshes. But I'm not getting anyone from GW right now so I have no problem saving shard tokens for them. But i normally only use it for Vader anyway because the others never show up usually