Which Galactic Legend Will You Get First?

Prev1

Which Galactic Legend Will You Get First? 127 votes

Rey
42%
Mephisto_stylePariah_AnchoritePukeCrywalkerpatrickcensonNadebotfmVinniarthCCyrilS8fache_RenditeGreenGoblin96Dryffkristian1311BlackbeardpepeGcdevilLewandocDarthNekrosRavenclawsJDK82ReptileWorst_Idea_EverObiJuanPollo 54 votes
Kylo
26%
jawa7778vincentlondonmick147Dal_ZubaAycee1GroggYNucsealCombatCommander7AntiFunnNova44Centerfinger76WarGuy101HKFactoryTehUldan9001LordDirtVeserion1StokatRoxasXionRisinDragonJarvind 34 votes
Neither
30%
EventineElessedilGamorreanpanetoneBywcioTitanionRiffinatoraperingoAleSahnDroh_1979thecarterologist958LastNeuronZenbreonRhunneKelarnCunningLinguistGionidousMoorebidMagicMatthews99deathstix757TransbluentEffAPublicEyeD 39 votes

Replies

• Neither
    I have barely any of the last meta characters. Not gonna get these ones either.
    THE SUPREME JAWA OVERLORD!
  • Rey
    Hopefully Rey, banking on another legitimate team for use in LS Geo TB.

But until we know they unlock (will FO be used to unlock Kylo, like a Heroes Journey, or Rey, like a Legendary event? Or will we need both for both? Who knows? Not us!), it is a bit too soon to be asking - I am going to emphasize a bit more towards my resistance team for prep work though.
  • Neither
    We don't know anything so no one can really know except those hardcore whales who already got the new chars 7 star relic 7.
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Rey
    Akenno wrote: »
    We don't know anything so no one can really know except those hardcore whales who already got the new chars 7 star relic 7.

Huh?
  • Rey
    My Resistance is much stronger than my FO, so I’ll probably go after Rey first. I imagine it will be many months after they’re added before I’ll finally be able to unlock her though.
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    Kylo seems easier, and Rey would probably be the best one of the two
  • Neither
    CCyrilS wrote: »

Huh?

Many characters will need a specific gear or relic level to even enter the event...
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Rey
    CCyrilS wrote: »

Huh?

Many characters will need a specific gear or relic level to even enter the event...

Ahh... more recent toons, you mean.

Btw you don't have to spend money to have a few R7s by now.
  • I really like the new movies, and I'm not evil, so Rey.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Rey
    I'm going for rey but looking at the info they released, anyone can get either eventually becuase the galactic legends event will be in the journey guide till the end of time. I'm looking forward to see how these characters do in the meta. We have somewhat diverse meta atm so I'm betting rey and kylo will dominate until we start figuring ways to counter them as we do with every new batch of characters. Keep trying to have fun guys :)
  • Rey
    Those of you saying neither... are you implying that you'll never get either of these characters? They'll be available constantly too, so you can get them whenever you're ready. Just seems like a weird viewpoint.
  • Rey
    Those of you saying neither... are you implying that you'll never get either of these characters? They'll be available constantly too, so you can get them whenever you're ready. Just seems like a weird viewpoint.

I added it for jokes and honestly it’s getting more love than Kylo lmao
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Rey
    AntiFunn wrote: »
    Rey will most likely be emphasized more.
    It's sad because Kylo is actually a bit stronger than Rey. Just got up and got distracted at the wrong times in Ep.9. And had to do smth stupid at the end because Rey is the beloved Mary Sue of the new trilogy

Personally that's all irrelevant to my decision. I'm picking the one I think will get me the most crystals in arena. CCyril gots to get paid.
  • Rey
    Kylo is a way better character in the movies but ls tb is the only content that's requires the strongest team in the game that's not pvp so rey first. Then kylo
  • Neither

I'm with ya bud. :(
  • Rey
    Rey was my favorite in the movie. I will try to get her first.
  • Rey
    Ultra wrote: »

How do you know which one is easier? Have I missed a comms from devs?

• Neither
    Neither ... not for a long time, at any rate. I will work toward them because I must, but the requirements sound so restrictive that I don't forsee either in my roster before December. Frankly they sound too powerful, but that's what I thought about Nihilus too. Just keep on truckin I suppose, I'll get one eventually. Possibly new Kylo.
  • Jarvind
    3920 posts Member
    Kylo
    I've been all-in on Kylo since before it was even officially confirmed that he would exist.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    depends.
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    Richfxxx wrote: »

There are less FO. If all are needed to gear, FO is easier.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator

Its my speculation (see: seems, probably). The only two FO that aren't farmable yet should be by feb, so you will have 3+ weeks to farm those two by the time the toons are available to players, more than enough time they gave us to farm JKR.

Assuming we don't need the new capital ships or the opposite faction
  • I still haven't decided between GAS and Malak now that I'm close to meeting the requirements for both events. I guess I'll wait and see how well DRM and GAS do against these newfangled Galactic Legend thingamajigs. Whoever can beat the next meta on offense gets all my hard-earned GET1.
  • Monel
    2776 posts Member

Its my speculation (see: seems, probably). The only two FO that aren't farmable yet should be by feb, so you will have 3+ weeks to farm those two by the time the toons are available to players, more than enough time they gave us to farm JKR.

Assuming we don't need the new capital ships or the opposite faction

True, which ever GL require Rose and Holdo will be the slower for most.
  • Darth_DeVito
    1231 posts Member
    edited January 2020

I've also found that you don't really need the latest shiny (except in fleet). I survived the DRM era without DRM. JKR and Padme get the job done at high enough relic levels. Padme can also handle GAS. I'm sure the next meta/s will have cheaper counters too. If their only counter is DRM, I'll bite the bullet and finally get Malak.
  • Galactic Legend Mara-Jade. She’s more of a legend then those two clowns.