3 fleet battles in daily missions instead of 1

The title says it all but why am I now forced to fight 3 ship battles? Before it was only 1, please restore it back to 1 battle because there’s literally no incentive to do more

Replies

• UdalCuain
    3532 posts Member
    edited January 29
    I think you might be a bit confused.

You've always had to fight one Fleet Arena battle, and there's a second activity for three fleet table battles (the simmable missions, similar to the LS/DS/Cantina battles).
  • Nope not confused at all. You should read things more clearly the daily fleet battle mission has changed to 3 battles and too top it off it’s not even counting my battles.
  • It's been three battles for as long as I can remember. And mine are counting just fine today. Are you sure you are simming fleet table missions?
    6idvdf5dhecg.jpg
  • Udal, I am sorry, I guess I’m having a bad night and not seeing things clearly. I’m sorry
  • Edit: Here's another thread from back in September where someone was confused about the challenges, thinking it was for Fleet Arena when it's the Fleet Table simmable missions required. You can see in the screenshot it says 0/3. Nothing has changed with that activity: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/214633/finish-3-fleet-battles-daily-activities
  • Udal, I am sorry, I guess I’m having a bad night and not seeing things clearly. I’m sorry

No worries. Apologies if my last post sounded abrupt. I'm worried if I edit it that the spam filter will eat it up, and this is good information for other players that might have a similar misunderstanding.