Who is the better Bounty Hunter Leader?

Who is the better Bounty Hunter Leader? 48 votes

Bossk (On the Hunt)
50%
Aycee1kristian1311GcdevilCombatCommander7ColemanTreborArmatoresGionidousVendraenGunnerFCmShadowscreamSamWincesterNihionEffAPublicEyeDSlothmasterCeeBeeZeeRipperpaDrMorpheusJack1210MrPancakeGuyTbstratigist 24 votes
Jango Fett (Anything to get ahead)
50%
StarSonCaptainRexKalanoNova44WarGuy101RichfxxxMagicMatthews99JarvindEmguyDaPowerfulJediZzyymmXxDougyDougyxXAssassin9818JbnfDinotank46SparkyBurnsSylForge006SaadaMercury88LeriloSkait 24 votes

Replies

• Jango Fett (Anything to get ahead)
    Subjective obviously depending on many factors, but Jango gets my vote
  • Depends.
  • Foxer
    461 posts Member
    Bossk on Off and Jango on Def....

Bossk is easy to trigger under human command and brings a strong damage absorbing team, with big Critical hits.

Jango much easier for the computer to trigger and the stat boosts are more advantageous for the Auto attack that is Defense.
    Foxer wrote: »
    Bossk on Off and Jango on Def....

Bossk is easy to trigger under human command and brings a strong damage absorbing team, with big Critical hits.

Jango much easier for the computer to trigger and the stat boosts are more advantageous for the Auto attack that is Defense.

This. I've tripped up numerous opponents in GAC with a jango lead because the AI can easily trigger Jango's contract and give everyone bounty hunters resolve. Opponents are so used to Bossk lead that they can get around it easily.
    Both are viable on defence, but for offence I say Embo.
    THE SUPREME JAWA OVERLORD!
  • Bossk (On the Hunt)
    Bossk has more sustain and will work better on plus can counter many teams on offense bossk has my vote
  • Well, if you are going to dedicatingly go with Jango lead then I imagine you would need to mod the BH members differently.
  • Embo
  • Thinking for GA bossk lead is easily counterable by JTR think Jango is more of a surprise. Jango 100% if it's on your back wall as their options are more limited for attacking
  • how good is jangos lead zeta ? doesnt look overwhelming on paper
    mikk207 wrote: »
    how good is jangos lead zeta ? doesnt look overwhelming on paper

It helps massively against palp lead squads
  • Jango on D/PvP, Bossk for PvE. Offense, depends on who you’re facing. Bossk is amazing v nightsisters, for example. Can basically ignore plague.
    Jango on D/PvP, Bossk for PvE. Offense, depends on who you’re facing. Bossk is amazing v nightsisters, for example. Can basically ignore plague.

But bearing in mind, when Talzin uses her aoe it'll hit under protection, so the BH lose the bonus 50% defence.
    THE SUPREME JAWA OVERLORD!
  • Bossk (On the Hunt)
    In general I’d say Bossk because of his ridiculous recovery. Helps get max points in Grand Arena and totally shut down NS.