Deciding on who to go after. New Kylo, or new Rey?

Prev1
I've been thinking. Been thinking about the new raid....

Would it be crazy to think that the new kylo might be better suited for a particular phase and the new Rey better suited for a different Phase?

Would you make that choice based on who your guild mates are going after?

Lastly, raids have typically given out character shards. Any guesses?

Replies

• kalidor
    2121 posts Member
    edited January 2020
    Options

If it's a Death Star raid, Red 5 xwing?
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • Options
    If it is a Death Star Raid I’d love to get Porkins. It would just be perfect
  • Options
    kalidor wrote: »

If it's a Death Star raid, Red 5 xwing?

Don't...Don't do this to me. That would be..........AWESOME!! Omg....
  • Options
    Kryptic wrote: »

Who's Porkins?
  • Kryptic
    109 posts Member
    edited January 2020
    Options

Who's Porkins?

Edit: here is the pic

• Options
    It will most likely be the last battle from TROS. Since both space and land are present and we have raids from every other era so far. Pit(OT), Tank(PT/CW), Sith(KOTOR).

Not sure what character or ship they would give as an award though.

To the OPs point, I like that idea, hopefully they have unique viability in the Raid.
  • LordDirt
    5003 posts Member
    edited January 2020
    Options
    When was there a space and land battle in TROS?
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Options
    Neither

Until u have enough resources to G13 10 characters and R5-R7 majority of them

Just for one character
  • Options
    LordDirt wrote: »

Did you watch the movie?
    Looking for a new guild? Come check out the Underworld Alliance on Discord:https://discord.gg/wvrYb4Q
  • Options
    It's going to take a while for any f2p to get these characters. I'll gladly continue hoarding until the kraken figure out which works best with what comps. Unless we end up needing an r7 rose for the new rey- then no one will have a legendary Rey to test...
  • Options
    Which character did you enjoy more from the movie? Pick that one.

I'm going for Rey.

People are too obsessive over not making the "wrong" choice. Just do what makes you happy.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    Col_Janson wrote: »
    It will most likely be the last battle from TROS. Since both space and land are present and we have raids from every other era so far. Pit(OT), Tank(PT/CW), Sith(KOTOR).

Not sure what character or ship they would give as an award though.

To the OPs point, I like that idea, hopefully they have unique viability in the Raid.

Jedi master Luke
  • Options
    I'm going for the one that I'll have the closest to meeting the conditions for unlocking. Pretty sure Rey will be the more meta toon but I'm going FO because I'm closer. After that I can work towards the next.
  • Options
    NicWester wrote: »

I'm going for Rey.

People are too obsessive over not making the "wrong" choice. Just do what makes you happy.

What makes me happy is making the right choice. Your move
  • Blackbeardpepe
    1481 posts Member
    edited January 2020
    Options
    I'm going for Rey first. Guild is doing decent in DS geo, need more fire power for lightside.
  • Options

Did you watch the movie?

Yes I did twice. The end of the movie had Rey and Ben fighting Palpatine underground, a few Resistance soldiers landing on the outside of a ship while it was in the planets atmosphere, and some space ships fighting in the atmospere of the planet as well. Where was the space and land battle again?

Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Options
    Rey lived in the end and won. That is the final victor. Kylo lived to bring her back out of luck/toughness. Either way, he's done. If CG doesn't make final Rey >, their dumb mistake.
  • Options
    Fighting palpatine qualifies as a land battle. Remember that fighting a singular rancor has 4 phases. If they were doing ROS battle they could have p1 knights of ren p2 zombie palp p3 ships p4 ultimate palpatine. If they so chose, I'd much prefer death star. As for who I'm getting first. Rey will have more use in lstb the hardest content we have. She ostensibly will have the jedi tag making her even more worthwhile
  • Options
    Need to see the tags, kits and full requirements. I'm not going to invest in near bottom tier characters for mystery toons.
  • Options
    I'm going for Rey first. Guild is doing decent in DS geo, need more fire power for lightside.

Exactly this
  • Jarvind
    3926 posts Member
    Options
    NicWester wrote: »

I'm going for Rey.

Facts. I kind of expect Rey to be the dominant team but I’m going for Kylo because I’ve just always loved First Order and it’s nice to see them finally get their moment in the sun.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Options

Did you watch the movie?

Yes I did twice. The end of the movie had Rey and Ben fighting Palpatine underground, a few Resistance soldiers landing on the outside of a ship while it was in the planets atmosphere, and some space ships fighting in the atmospere of the planet as well. Where was the space and land battle again?

There was a large fleet battle in space, and a boss battle on the ground....

Looking for a new guild? Come check out the Underworld Alliance on Discord:https://discord.gg/wvrYb4Q
  • Options
    When was the big space battle? A boss fight isnt a land battle. Denial is a hell of a thing.
  • Options
    When was the big space battle? A boss fight isnt a land battle. Denial is a hell of a thing.

None of the other raids are based on big land "battles", but specific bosses. Rancor, aat, grevious, sith trio.

In the theory of ep9 raid, it would assume the ship element is the ship battle above exegul, which, you know, had ships in it.

Denial is a hell of a thing
  • Options
    Rey lived in the end and won. That is the final victor. Kylo lived to bring her back out of luck/toughness. Either way, he's done. If CG doesn't make final Rey >, their dumb mistake.

Rey “killed”Kylo Ren at the death star wreakage when he was distracted. He was about to kill her with a final blow. When she used the Force to heal him from certain death it transfered the light side in to him to push him back to the light and become Ben Solo again.

Rey later died fighting the EP and Ben Solo used what was left of him to tranfer his life to her.

They were equals in battle and the Force, that is why they were a dyad.

• Foxer
    461 posts Member
    Options

Who's Porkins?

I can’t tell if your serious.... or.... the biggest troll on here.... and that’s saying something....

My head will hurt till I know!
  • Options
    i would go for rey for the light side geo tb

after i get GAS...
  • Options
    Neither. None of that is worth the effort, unless you're willing to spend. A lot.
  • Options

Did you watch the movie?

Don't be so pedantic. There was a squad battle on the ship and a fleet battle in the atmosphere along with a boss battle on the ground. Congratulations on knowing the definitions of space and atmosphere, your prize is one million pairs of rolled eyes and a lifetime supply of exasperated sighs. Now can we please move on from this rhetorical pit trap?
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.