Deciding on who to go after. New Kylo, or new Rey?

2Next

Replies

• NicWester wrote: »
    LordDirt wrote: »
    LordDirt wrote: »
    When was there a space and land battle in TROS?

Did you watch the movie?

Yes I did twice. The end of the movie had Rey and Ben fighting Palpatine underground, a few Resistance soldiers landing on the outside of a ship while it was in the planets atmosphere, and some space ships fighting in the atmospere of the planet as well. Where was the space and land battle again?

Don't be so pedantic. There was a squad battle on the ship and a fleet battle in the atmosphere along with a boss battle on the ground. Congratulations on knowing the definitions of space and atmosphere, your prize is one million pairs of rolled eyes and a lifetime supply of exasperated sighs. Now can we please move on from this rhetorical pit trap?

Wait, this whole "wHeRe WaS TeH sPaCe BaTtlE" was because it was technically in an atmosphere?

Jeez, thats a pretty pathetic argument even by forum standards.
    Looking for a new guild? Come check out the Underworld Alliance on Discord:https://discord.gg/wvrYb4Q
  • Jabba
    This is... SPARTAAAAAAA
  • VaexquaGer
    466 posts Member
    edited January 2020
    Deleted
  • Baby_Yoda wrote: »
    Neither

Until u have enough resources to G13 10 characters and R5-R7 majority of them

Just for one character

I don’t quite get this mentality. You get 10 g13 characters...it’s not like you just throw them away once you unlock the GL.
  • VaexquaGer wrote: »
    Deleted

Undelete
    This is... SPARTAAAAAAA
  • Varaben wrote: »
    Baby_Yoda wrote: »
    Neither

Until u have enough resources to G13 10 characters and R5-R7 majority of them

Just for one character

I don’t quite get this mentality. You get 10 g13 characters...it’s not like you just throw them away once you unlock the GL.

No you use them in the team
    This is... SPARTAAAAAAA
  • jkray622
    1636 posts Member
    edited January 2020
    I'm planning on going for Kylo first because I have been wanting to relic my first order team for a while, and this is a great reason to do it.
  • I think I'm making my decision, over - Rationally.

I'm basing it right now on which ever faction I'm closest.

I guess you could say I'm making an economically based decision.

But I'd rather do what I want and I want to go after Rey...

I need to grow a pair and just do that darn thing!
  • LordDirt
    5001 posts Member
    edited February 2020
    Sorry but the end of 6 had a lightsaber battle, a space battle and a ground battle.

Your logic means WW2 has a lot of space battles.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • LordDirt wrote: »
    Sorry but the end of 6 had a lightsaber battle, a space battle and a ground battle.

Your logic means WW2 has a lot of space battles.

You seem to be the only one not getting how the final battle of the movie, which included ships that we have in game, could not be the source material for a raid that involves both ships and characters.

But ok, whatever, you got us all. It wasn't in space. You win the internet for making the most pointless distinction when it comes to whether or not the battle was in space or atmosphere.
    Looking for a new guild? Come check out the Underworld Alliance on Discord:https://discord.gg/wvrYb4Q
  • LordDirt
    5001 posts Member
    edited February 2020
    Just dont understand how you are confused as to what you saw. Not trying to “win the internet”

Yes they can make up any fight they want using Episode 7-9 characters and ships.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • I like FO and am way closer (I don't have jtr yet)....but I'm nervous because it seems the resistance offering is always better than the FO one.
  • nurm
    107 posts Member
    I would like to go for Rey. Unfortunately I have a far better geared FO team and Rey still not unlocked.
    So I will go for Kylo and then in 5 years for Rey.
  • If I'm not mistake you kill nihilus before going to malachor 5 in kotor 2 but all 3 of the triumverate are there for the raid. So really they can throw any conglomerate of ship/squad phases at us and it will be just fine. I'm personally hoping for death star raid