Assault Battle Forest moon tier II (3 stars), Done!

Prev13
Lockslay
138 posts Member
edited January 2020
ynj63tf32m0p.jpg
wjtlcmbkvoau.jpg
Post edited by Lockslay on

Replies

• Lockslay
    138 posts Member
    edited February 2020
    Try to do minimal damage in phase 1, 2, 3, 5, 6,7... to accumulate B1 battledroids. Use every time is available defense buttons, thrawn maneuver (50% tm to him) so exchange TM with B1, droideka attacks only the weaker because its will kill, so is better kill the weaker to have more attacks with B1 to increase army!
    Get to P4 with thrawn or magna at full TM and 250 units of B1

USE BB8 instead Droideka
    Post edited by Lockslay on
  • Tier 1 I used GG that was a terrible choice.
  • Lockslay
    138 posts Member
    edited January 2020
    B1 R5
    B2 R4
    Magna R5
    Doideka R4
    Thrawn R3
    But the only relics that count is B1/magna
  • abhhgfg717c9.jpg
  • 74vfovuf167u.jpg
    ne1kyeu8sxsx.jpg
    gjbvh1rdg8ip.jpg
    ufaz04ppf86l.jpg
    eiiqytr0ha4h.jpg
  • p10or61i66rn.jpg
  • Boba_The_Fetter
    3393 posts Member
    edited January 2020
    Still can't beat this tier, even with the fracture on teebo I can't kill both the elders and Teebo before fracture ends
  • Worked really nice for tier 1 but lost magna in wave 4 in tier 2. Will try again
  • Still can't beat this tier, even with the fracture on teebo I can't kill both the elders and Teebo before fracture ends

4 x 23% protection on magna
  • Thanks, this post is helpful to give me an idea of what I need to do to beat Challenge I
  • CrispyFett wrote: »
    Thanks, this post is helpful to give me an idea of what I need to do to beat Challenge I

Thank you. That was the post's idea, share info to make the life easier
  • What kind of speed did you have on B1? It looks like 270 or so
  • 270 normal mods, I used a couple of mods from my DBastila to reach over 300
  • Lockslay wrote: »
    Tier 1 I used GG that was a terrible choice.

It wasn’t that bad of a choice. His damage was able to drop Teebo and the elders with proper TM manipulation. T2 though is a whole different ball game, agreed
  • Ravens1113 wrote: »
    Lockslay wrote: »
    Tier 1 I used GG that was a terrible choice.

It wasn’t that bad of a choice. His damage was able to drop Teebo and the elders with proper TM manipulation. T2 though is a whole different ball game, agreed

Someone posted a video of T2 completed using a slow GG instead droideka, but in my opinion droideka is better due to that massive single shot if used wisely. Anyway without GG I've got B1 up to 420 units in P8 and finish the challange with full protection for the whole team, was really easy because 420 B1 = Imperia star destroyer heheheh
  • Ltswb1
    550 posts Member
    edited January 2020
    Got it to work on tier 1, but not tier 2. Have gotten to p4 easily will a full team with full health, but it quickly goes to [Removed - CM]. How do you handle p4? Teebo is instant death to anyone except B1 and Droideka and fracture doesn’t last long enough to keep him from attacking.
    Post edited by EA_Joz on
  • Lockslay
    138 posts Member
    edited January 2020
    Ltswb1 wrote: »
    Got it to work on tier 1, but not tier 2. Have gotten to p4 easily will a full team with full health, but it quickly goes to [Removed - CM]. How do you handle p4? Teebo is instant death to anyone except B1 and Droideka and fracture doesn’t last long enough to keep him from attacking.

You have to enter in P4 with 250 B1s battle droid and cooldown reseted. My magna had 118k protection to absorb the teebo damage...

Thrawn has fracture teebo and swap TM with B1 that will heal magna

Droideka has to rise his shield ASAP to assist with counter, reduce speed to charge a single shot that will kill the last elder that had use his ressurect skill.

Magna stun teebo as soon fracture expires

B2 has to dispel the stealth and give buff immunity

Yours 250/300 B1s will do the rest

If you pass through P4... 5 to 8 is a joke
    Post edited by EA_Joz on
  • Ok. That’s a lot to have happen right. Looks like I need more protection on Magna. Mine is only at 85k.
  • Definitely more protection 4 x 23%
  • Stick
    647 posts Member
    Yea this is the read deal. Worked great. Only thrawn and B1 are relic level for mine. Great thinking @Lockslay
  • 8uwpzae07032.png
    hor7iuujwmgy.png
    sscniczozyfb.png
    64kjeggtf5tv.png
    hv76zlgu668y.png
    2vvtfi0n3etw.png
  • Finally got it but with bb8 instead of droideka. s0mj0nljo6po.jpg
  • I just did it with BB8 instead of DDK.

Same theory as above. The real key is Magna above 150 eHP so he can take a hit from good ole Timmy Teebo. Fast offense and potency on B1. B2 potency. Thrawn and BB8 speed.

Play the long game in 1 through 3. Build Stacks of batallion and you can always fill Magna to 100%, even after a 120K Teebo hit. It's a grind, but doable.

My B1-B2-Magna are R3, GAT and BB8 G12.
    Do or Do not.

DarthBarron (Kevin, aka KevWalker)
  • @Lockslay Thanks for sharing, got through tier 1. Had to move a few mods to get magna protection to 91k and b1 speed to 266 and your strategy worked like a charm. Now on to tier 2.....
  • I hope so they will simmed the event ASAP, 20 min is too long to finish T2 to get those few materials
  • Don’t care about rewards, that was fun. Challenging but strategic. Simply...fun.
  • Booze wrote: »
    Don’t care about rewards, that was fun. Challenging but strategic. Simply...fun.

Yeah, was easy, fun and good but not for all F2P unfortunately
  • yl5um1cb89v4.png
    ** Tier 1 **
    G12 Palps / Vader / Tarkin / Thrawn
    G11 TFP
    ** The empire lives again !! **
  • TheRHOMBUS wrote: »
    Booze wrote: »
    Don’t care about rewards, that was fun. Challenging but strategic. Simply...fun.

Yikes. How so?

Maybe it’s only me, But that was the opposite of fun. Was it the hitting auto and trying to stop it before wave 4 started?

Find the correct strategy and team to beat it, that was fun. And absolutely not in auto, otherwise we couldn't save all those B1 stacks.