Assault Battle Forest moon tier II (3 stars), Done!

Replies

• TheRHOMBUS wrote: »
    Lockslay wrote: »
    TheRHOMBUS wrote: »
    Booze wrote: »
    Don’t care about rewards, that was fun. Challenging but strategic. Simply...fun.

Yikes. How so?

Maybe it’s only me, But that was the opposite of fun. Was it the hitting auto and trying to stop it before wave 4 started?

Find the correct strategy and team to beat it, that was fun. And absolutely not in auto, otherwise we couldn't save all those B1 stacks.

I didn’t need any stacks to win.

Btw... you around to drop your BSF arrow? (Lol)

BF or rex? lol
  • Here we go again... Using BB8 instead droideka is definitely easier
  • Lockslay wrote: »
    Here we go again... Using BB8 instead droideka is definitely easier

Please don't take this the wrong way as it's a compliment. My relics and mods on this team are comprehensively better than the screenshots you posted, and I'm using the same strategy, but I absolutely cannot keep Magna alive on stage 4 (170K EHP).

Somehow, I always end up with virtually back to back shots from Teebo, I tank the first hit and then it's suddenly his turn again.

Anyway, congratulations on doing what I cannot!
  • Lockslay
    138 posts Member
    edited February 2020
    Palanthian wrote: »

Please don't take this the wrong way as it's a compliment. My relics and mods on this team are comprehensively better than the screenshots you posted, and I'm using the same strategy, but I absolutely cannot keep Magna alive on stage 4 (170K EHP).

Somehow, I always end up with virtually back to back shots from Teebo, I tank the first hit and then it's suddenly his turn again.

You can do it! Use non attack ability with all characters except B1 to increase the stacks of battle droid. That will require patience and time when I got to P4 I had 250 stacks circa

You have to be sure that thrawn will have his TM almost full to fracture teebo... All special attacks ready to go, if bb8 attack first is the same u can use illuminated destiny... Go ahead to kill the elders... As soon fracture expire you have to be ready to give TM to B1 to heal magna or use illuminated destiny... Magna stun helps too.

Use triangle and cross offense on B1, speed thrawn and B1 over 300.. Will be easy, believe. Just manage to get in P4 with cooldown at zero and a good TM on thrawn or bb8
  • Lockslay wrote: »

You can do it! Use non attack ability with all characters except B1 to increase the stacks of battle droid. That will require patience and time when I got to P4 I had 250 stacks circa

You have to be sure that thrawn will have his TM almost full to fracture teebo... All special attacks ready to go, if bb8 attack first is the same u can use illuminated destiny... Go ahead to kill the elders... As soon fracture expire you have to be ready to give TM to B1 to heal magna or use illuminated destiny... Magna stun helps too.

Use triangle and cross offense on B1, speed thrawn and B1 over 300.. Will be easy, believe. Just manage to get in P4 with cooldown at zero and a good TM on thrawn or bb8

Just got over P4. Still felt like a fluke, I had Teebo on his own, fractured, and he still came out of fracture and got 2 shots on Magna - thankfully I managed to pass him some protection from Thrawn and pull his heal before the second shot, he probably survived with about 10 HP before the end of the round.

I'm in 5/8 now, so it will be plain sailing. Not sure if the juice is worth the squeeze though, considering the amount of work it takes to get these rewards!
  • Palanthian wrote: »

Just got over P4. Still felt like a fluke, I had Teebo on his own, fractured, and he still came out of fracture and got 2 shots on Magna - thankfully I managed to pass him some protection from Thrawn and pull his heal before the second shot, he probably survived with about 10 HP before the end of the round.

I'm in 5/8 now, so it will be plain sailing. Not sure if the juice is worth the squeeze though, considering the amount of work it takes to get these rewards!

I wouldn't say it's plain sailing once you hit 5/8. I got through 4 unscathed but they mowed down magnaguard in 5/8 and it was all over in 6/8. Can still lose in later stages
  • Shoot. I had hoped to try this, but I just won’t have time today.... Oh well, next go-around! In the meantime I’ll just auto through the basic rounds for the old rewards. Mondays are usually busy, but this Monday is the Mondayest of Mondays!

Also have to post 0 in three raids 😝 The little time I have will be for GAC and TB. But thanks for the guide! I’ll use it next month.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Just completed tier 2 with Thrawn lead.

My thrawn is only g10+2 . Got his speed to 280 with some arena mods.

I used r7 gg, r5 magna, r5 b1 and g12+5 b2.

Magna being reliced was key and going into phase 4 with him at full protection and thrawn at 90% Tm to land that fracture .
    Normally get around 200 stacks in b1 by the time I entered phase 4.
    Only had gg, magma and b1 alive when I finished 8/8. Lograys daze is a nightmare.

Spent 4 hours doing retries 😳😢
  • Palanthian wrote: »

I wouldn't say it's plain sailing once you hit 5/8. I got through 4 unscathed but they mowed down magnaguard in 5/8 and it was all over in 6/8. Can still lose in later stages

Yep. Need several relic characters and you can still lose because of tough RNG. lol
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • NicWester wrote: »
    Shoot. I had hoped to try this, but I just won’t have time today.... Oh well, next go-around! In the meantime I’ll just auto through the basic rounds for the old rewards. Mondays are usually busy, but this Monday is the Mondayest of Mondays!

Also have to post 0 in three raids 😝 The little time I have will be for GAC and TB. But thanks for the guide! I’ll use it next month.

I can understand you, I still have to finish the feat about get top 5 or 10 in HAAT!!! I can't even play on Sith raid! Time is short, play is good but live is much better.
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Re-upping this because it took forever to find it and I know I'm not the only one looking...
  • TVF
    36528 posts Member
    NicWester wrote: »
    Re-upping this because it took forever to find it and I know I'm not the only one looking...

You can bookmark it.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »

You can bookmark it.

You can bookmark it.
  • TVF
    36528 posts Member

You can bookmark it.

You can bookmark it.

Why can't you?
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    edited March 2020

You can bookmark it.

You can bookmark it.

Why can't you?

Why can't you?

I'm just being snotty because I didn't think of it last time.
  • TVF
    36528 posts Member
    You're welcome, I guess.
  • Having Magna survive a single hit is rather easy to accomplish. Killing both Elders and Teebo before Thrawn finishes his fracture is the real issue. If fracture finishes, Teebo will two shot the magna easily. Without Droideka, the issue with DMG becomes even worse for me running BB8. I'll try this a few more times but after 10 or 12, I can't seem to get the RNG to align with relic 4 or so.
  • Psycosaltine
    481 posts Member
    edited March 2020
    xsz10gfqdfed.png
    dl5qssrdv502.png
    j96ov00aqfph.png

Edit: wrong screenshot
  • TVF
    36528 posts Member
    Well yeah I'd hope those could do it lol.
  • Arneth2
    202 posts Member
    MagnaGuard dies for me as well if I use the special ability or if he attacks.
  • TVF
    36528 posts Member
    edited March 2020
    Arneth2 wrote: »

That will happen if he's down to 1 health, per his unique.

I tried Tier 2 a bunch of times and he never died just from using an ability.
  • TVF
    36528 posts Member
    TheRHOMBUS wrote: »
    Arneth2 wrote: »

That will happen if he's down to 1 health, per his unique.

I tried Tier 2 a bunch of times and he never died just from using an ability.

He was supposed to die but using the Special ability saved him. But then 2 waves later he randomly just dropped.

Yeah I know I was responding to the poster I quoted, who sounded like they were describing something else.
  • lol I tried this technique with my squad
    • Thrawn g12+5 @ 311
    • B1 R4 @ 256
    • B2 R4
    • Magna R3
    • BB8 g12+1 @ 278
    Took 20+ minutes to get to the 4th round, had 280+ stacks on B1. Fractured Teebo, Elders kept reviving each other. Teebo came to life, Magna tanked a hit, B1 healed him, Magna tanked another hit, but could not survive a third. Could not stop the mighty Teebo in time.
    Probably try again, but it takes too long to build the stacks.