Didn’t get my last zeta of the month

Just like the title says, I didn’t get my last zeta of the month. I went in and went to click on claim and the game said error and said it must restart. I clicked the restart and when it logged me back in it was on February claim. What in the world is going on? I didn’t change my payout or nothing. Has anyone else experience this today? @CG_SBCrumb please help because zetas are much needed and it’s not fair that others get it but some doesn’t. Also yes I called EA support and like always they never help and told me to come to the forums. Please give my zeta

Replies

• Keydash1
    503 posts Member
    edited January 2020
    Try EA Answers HQ (the bug section in these forums sends you there). It's the only way I've successfully received lost rewards.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    you probably got it
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Just like the title says, I didn’t get my last zeta of the month. I went in and went to click on claim and the game said error and said it must restart. I clicked the restart and when it logged me back in it was on February claim. What in the world is going on? I didn’t change my payout or nothing. Has anyone else experience this today? @CG_SBCrumb please help because zetas are much needed and it’s not fair that others get it but some doesn’t. Also yes I called EA support and like always they never help and told me to come to the forums. Please give my zeta

I actually had the same thing happen to me, it had an omega there instead, i clicked claim before my brain had even caught up, got an error.
    I dont really mind as i have too many of each at the moment but something strange did happen with it
  • @Lysandrax subtle brag. Well played.
  • Vendi1983 wrote: »
    @Lysandrax subtle brag. Well played.

It is really nice to have enough of them for a change but wasnt meant to be a brag.
    My gear train just cant keep up with my zeta train. I'm sure plenty know the feeling.
    As it is i am already too tempted to zeta 3* g10 sith troopers with no real value for months
  • Gifafi wrote: »
    you probably got it

No I didn’t get it..... I had 9 before that happened and 9 after

• Keydash1 wrote: »
    Try EA Answers HQ (the bug section in these forums sends you there). It's the only way I've successfully received lost rewards.

Ok thank you I’ll give it a shot. I appreciate your kindness on trying to help

• Same here. Saw an omega, then forced restart because bad connection, then 1st february reward.
    Whatever, I don't care...
  • So I take it that you all don’t care and you’re not even going to acknowledge this issue correct @CG_TopHat ? As always you Devs just don’t give a ....
  • So I take it that you all don’t care and you’re not even going to acknowledge this issue correct @CG_TopHat ? As always you Devs just don’t give a ....

First off, let me start by saying that I totally agree with your situation and by no means whatsoever! Am I a CG fanboy, quite the opposite now and it's just sad they pretty much gave up on it, but I do know that they don't work on the weekends are are pretty much not on the forums at all during their weekends..
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    They also don't seem to respond to tags most of the time. I'm told either a PM or a bug report is how to handle it.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH