geonosian team

Good morning,
I am almost lvl 83 so i can get path 8 in the cantina for the alpha. I would like to start farming the geo team so my question is what geo team is the best. I dont want to waste energy on characters that are not that good.

Replies

• There are 5 geo actually and you need all of them. But Brood alpha and spy are the most important to the team ( they should be relic first) I would say brood alpha before spy. Without brood alpha, geo are useless.
  • so get the 5 bugs? How about count is he good for them? Who would be the leader?
  • willber wrote: »
    so get the 5 bugs? How about count is he good for them? Who would be the leader?

Yes, you want all five. Brood Alpha is the leader.
  • Just do the five Geos, each one is vital. Sun fac dispels, Geo Soldier applies tenacity down, Geo Spy does all the damage, Poggle applies abilities block and give a cleanse/assist, the Alpha has the brute and a heal
  • willber wrote: »
    my question is what geo team is the best. I dont want to waste energy on characters that are not that good.

Strange question. There are only 5 geos, so only 1 possible geo team.
    Which other characters did you have in mind ?
  • he mentioned dooku, so probably focused on other seppy teammates
    and they can stand in for a time, but it's all the geos basically
  • Even if there was a Geonosian whose only ability was to hit for 1 damage you would still use them for this team so long as they had a sufficient amount of health and/or protection.

Each Geonosian is going to call all other Geonosians to assist, and each Geonosian is going to add their hp/protection to the group pool. Every Geonosian acts as a force multiplier for every other Geonosian. The only time you should consider dropping one is if they somehow add a sixth Geonosian character and you're debating who the odd bug out is.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    the geos are the bugs, you need them all as had been said, with brood alpha the most important, then spy.

dooku is a separatist, like gen grievous and his droid buddies, they have their own team. there are also leftover separatists like dooku and jango and nute (leave asajj with nightsisters, that's where she shines), who can make a good team too, altho jango can be/usually is used with bounty hunters. nute L dooku jango plus some are also a good team for gac, but you aren't there yet. glgl

also, if you sort by geos you will see all the bugs, if you sort by separatists you will see all of them
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Dooku and Nute are important too. Until you get All 5 Geos level up Dooku and/or Nute too and run them as lead in front of the Geos. You won't be disappointed. In fact, I'd be willing to bet in early server gameplay 1 of those Sep teams could easily hit top 50.

Dooku Poggle Soldier Spy Sun Fac

Brood is playable though at 4*. As soon as you unlock that is your lead.
  • Thanks for all the advice on this. Really helps alot. I am excited to start farming this team.