Gr ships, no negotiator

Short version: jka, ahsoka, fives, tooth, clone sgt ships...better under ackbar or mace?

Long version: been running tooth, silencer, Vader, clone Sgt, ahsoka, phantom, cassian under Thrawn....lack of synergy starting to hurt and top 50 in fleet arena getting hit and miss.
Gearing clone Sgt and 5s, have their ships farmed. Ahsoka g12 and ship farmed. Jka relic 7 but ship 5*. AA g11 and ship otherwise maxed. Windu g8 and endurance farmed but not geared.
Looking for advice on whether AA or windu would hold on arena with the mostly gr squad at top of post

Replies

• It sounds like you’ve got primarily Galactic Republic characters, so an endurance lead would be better because the offense bonuses would be doubled on them
  • Cheers
  • Mephisto_style
    5724 posts Member
    edited February 2020
    @FenrirsFirstborn Do not put materials into Endurance. That is a massive waste. Go Ackbar and take the immediate decrease now for a much smaller deficit later.

Endurance is useless unless you see no negotiator for yourself in 4 months. Save the mats for when you get it.

Here is a picture of my biggest in-game regret
    17lrogjcyeia.png
  • So I run my Negotiator squad in fleet arena and take the first spot daily with no issues. At worst, I fall to fifth on any given day so I really just need one attempt to get back to first at payout time. My Negotiator is just 5*, but maxed out in every way including an r7 Kenobi.

I decided to see how far I would fall on a daily basis by merely switching out the capital ship for Endurance. My Endurance is 7*, but probably only at tier 6 on all abilities and Mace is just G11. It was the bare minimum 40k power to get through the GAS event. I plummeted all the way to... 7th.

I interpret this mostly one way - capital ships are important, but your fleet is far more important. The difference between me and my opponents at that point is my GR fleet is really good for my level of the game. Anakin is r7, Ahsoka is r5, Fives is r7, Rex is r5, Bossk is r5, and Plo and Sarge are G12+. Most teams running Negotiator in my fleet have 1-2 high relic pilots, but for the most part theirs are all around varying levels of G12. There is one Rebel fleet that is crazy developed, and although I can beat it 99.9% of the time with Negotiator I couldn't beat it with Endurance.

So what I'm saying is just go with the capital ship that you will utilize the most. If you're going after GAS and don't think you'll have Negotiator 7* in time for the event, then don't hesitate to get Endurance to the 40k power threshold. If you are working on your Rebel fleet and aren't concerned about GAS, hit up Ackbar because it is a much better ship and has more uses.
  • My guild is 50% of the gp for geo tb so don't see negotiator any time soon.
    I guess the tested route exists for a reason, but I don't have xb or ig to get hmf, and my rebels are circa g8. Would prefer to work on gr toons than rebels but guess that is the choice: fleet or gac/tw...

Or do I gamble on Hux fleet being good? Problem is I need the 50 daily crystals for top 50 finish
  • My guild is 50% of the gp for geo tb so don't see negotiator any time soon.
    I guess the tested route exists for a reason, but I don't have xb or ig to get hmf, and my rebels are circa g8. Would prefer to work on gr toons than rebels but guess that is the choice: fleet or gac/tw...

Or do I gamble on Hux fleet being good? Problem is I need the 50 daily crystals for top 50 finish

I do not think it would be a gamble to go all in on FO right now. Having all the FO toons g12 or more is where you would need to be though.
  • I have the SF ship to finish farming, but Kru relic 2, g12 kr and fox, G11 phas and fost. The 2 pilots a work in progress, but farmed