DS GEO P3 Question

To anyone that’s in a guild that can get all stars in p3 of ds geo, what is your overall guild gp? we are 234-235mil gp as a guild and have lots of the meta characters for platoons and stuff.

Just trying to see how far away from getting all 6 stars between mid and bottom gp wise.

Obviously we know the guilds at 260+mil gp are good.. more trying to see who’s near us in gp that can do it. Thanks!

Replies

• Rafini wrote: »
    To anyone that’s in a guild that can get all stars in p3 of ds geo, what is your overall guild gp? we are 234-235mil gp as a guild and have lots of the meta characters for platoons and stuff.

Just trying to see how far away from getting all 6 stars between mid and bottom gp wise.

Obviously we know the guilds at 260+mil gp are good.. more trying to see who’s near us in gp that can do it. Thanks!

Hmm I think you should be ok. What will mess you up is filling platoons. If you fill up your ship platoons those lost Hounds Tooth could make the difference as it's pretty hard to get a win without it.
  • Rafini wrote: »

Hmm I think you should be ok. What will mess you up is filling platoons. If you fill up your ship platoons those lost Hounds Tooth could make the difference as it's pretty hard to get a win without it.

Think if we only did 4/6 platoons in ships it would be more beneficial?
  • We got all 9 stars in Phase 3 last time at 228M GP.
  • Yeah, we did it last time at 229m GP.

If you’re at 230+ GP the ships zone shouldn’t be an issue. You should have plenty ship GP and combat success even if you fill 6/6.
  • We can’t do double 3* in ground, but almost at 3* fleet in a 200M guild, so fleet platoons really shouldn’t be an issue at your level I’d say....
    Otherwise ppl should work on their ships overall ;)
  • Maybe it’s an issue of splitting deployments correctly? Or lacking participation?
    GPwise you should be fine
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Filling all squadrons while still winning all 3 stars in the fleet zone really shouldn't be a problem at 230 million GP. No problem here at 210 million.
  • alright!
  • @Rafini how are your guild getting on?

For reference, we are also 235M with 50 members, and are currently sitting at 125M after 40 attempts on each ship mission.

I think there's a high chance we will actually earn 3* in ships without anyone deploying at all.

As for ground zones, we are on track for 3* in both, but not with a big margin. Last time we managed this with absolutely the last possible combat + deployment. If the final person had not earned 4/4 in his last mission we'd have missed out. This time, with 48/50 now eligible for the droids mission, we look on course to get over the line more comfortably - but I'd be surprised if we had more than a couple of deployments left when we get there.

• we hit 24 about an hour ago for the first time! was a great overall success!! :D
  • Well done!
  • got 29 in the end!