Advices For my Roster

CnKBski
13 posts Member
edited February 2020
Hi all,

After 3 years, i reactived my acc and started play again. Ofc tons has been changed. I found a guild that run hc rancor and haat, 5* Sith.

Can i get some advices for my raid team setups and futher farming strategy. Atm i farmin for JRevan.

Also what you suggest for mod strategy. as i need credits for leveling my characters. Mostly i cant level my grey mods.?
Post edited by CnKBski on

Replies

• CnKBski wrote: »
    Hi all,

After 3 years, i reactived my acc and started play again. Ofc tons has been changed. I found a guild that run hc rancor and haat, 5* Sith.

Can i get some advices for my raid team setups and futher farming strategy. Atm i farmin for JRevan.

swgoh.gg/p/876911392/

Also what you suggest for mod strategy. as i need credits for leveling my characters. Mostly i cant level my grey mods.?

Make a new account
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    CnKBski wrote: »
    Hi all,

swgoh.gg/p/876911392/

Make a new account

...or just focus on the Revans and separatists for Padme and Geo TB. That’ll get you pretty much caught up.
  • Nihion wrote: »

...or just focus on the Revans and separatists for Padme and Geo TB. That’ll get you pretty much caught up.

Thx. i m not interested with starting a new atm. Also cant understand what ll i get, doing so. Ok maybe my acc is old but at least got some 7*s and 85chars.

Atm i m workin on Revan and farmin Nute from store. Hope Nute Geosol Pogg Dooku asajj would be enough to get her. Or do you mean to farm a geo team?

Nihion wrote: »

Thx. i m not interested with starting a new atm. Also cant understand what ll i get, doing so. Ok maybe my acc is old but at least got some 7*s and 85chars.

Atm i m workin on Revan and farmin Nute from store. Hope Nute Geosol Pogg Dooku asajj would be enough to get her. Or do you mean to farm a geo team?

That squad can work. Zeta on Nute lead.
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Yeah that’ll do it. When you get the time though a full geo team is a lot of fun.
  • Nihion wrote: »
    Yeah that’ll do it. When you get the time though a full geo team is a lot of fun.

I thought it was too at 1st. Then the swarm started annoying me on every single attack
  • after revan and padme i can go for geos maybe NS.

So do you have any team setup suggestions for Sith or HAAT with my existing roster? or maybe 1-2 easy adds
  • After Revan DR Revan and malak
  • Honestly, by making a new one you cld bypass having to catch up for months in arenas.

You can start farming separatists for padme right away, and toons for DR not long after, so you’ll be able to have padme by level 75 or so if you’re lucky, and DR by level 83/84 approx.

This will give u a mASSIVE head start on arena
  • Alternatively, referring to my recent comment, you could farm fully 7* phoenix or rebels for palp and thrawn, then get r2d2 at 7* and farm the easy characters for CLS and realistically get CLS by level 80 or so
  • CnKBski
    13 posts Member
    edited February 2020
    TangoSket wrote: »
    Alternatively, referring to my recent comment, you could farm fully 7* phoenix or rebels for palp and thrawn, then get r2d2 at 7* and farm the easy characters for CLS and realistically get CLS by level 80 or so

thx for your comments. yep you can bypass but lvling to 85 will take about 6 months. In same period i think i can make up my roster. Atm i got GMY r2d2 CLS palp vader 7*. Thrawn is 5* cause my phoenix is 5,5*. i ll take my bb8 to 6* as soon as i got some credits. then i ll focus on ezra and friends to get 7thrawn.

my arena rank is 300s atm. i can live with it for 1-2 months. my main problem is set up raid teams.
    TangoSket wrote: »
    Alternatively, referring to my recent comment, you could farm fully 7* phoenix or rebels for palp and thrawn, then get r2d2 at 7* and farm the easy characters for CLS and realistically get CLS by level 80 or so

thx for your comments. yep you can bypass but lvling to 85 will take about 6 months. In same period i think i can make up my roster. Atm i got GMY r2d2 CLS palp vader 7*. Thrawn is 5* cause my phoenix is 5,5*. i ll take my bb8 to 6* as soon as i got some credits. then i ll focus on ezra and friends to get 7thrawn.

my arena rank is 300s atm. i can live with it for 1-2 months. my main problem is set up raid teams.

If you havent played for that long and your rank is 300, you’re incredibly lucky. That’s v nice.
  • CCyrilS wrote: »
    CnKBski wrote: »
    Nihion wrote: »

That squad can work. Zeta on Nute lead.

Nute lead is only an omega. His unique is the zeta and isn't vital to this event, but doesn't hurt.
  • Jack1210 wrote: »

Nute lead is only an omega. His unique is the zeta and isn't vital to this event, but doesn't hurt.

So nute lead dooku geosoldier poggle asajj team will be enough to get her 7*? Without any zeta?
    Jack1210 wrote: »

So nute lead dooku geosoldier poggle asajj team will be enough to get her 7*? Without any zeta?

Poggle and soldier could work ( I mean anything works with enough gear), but I went with Nute, Dooku, Asajj, GG and Jango (but i had previously formed NS and BH teams). If nute and asajj are g1 or better thats huge tho and may be enough.