Malevolence STILL useless?! Really?!?

1235Next

Replies

• CCyrilS wrote: »
    Woodroward wrote: »
    I thought this thread was entertaining when it was about debating the intent/design/implementation of platoons, but it is so much more entertaining to read a page and a half of someone try and prove their posts are high quality writing while doing exactly what you are not supposed to do in high quality writing.

More like explaining how people's understanding of a thing has nothing to do with the soundness of construction. But glad you're enjoying yourself.

You mean peoples'

Nope. I don't mean peepholes either. lol
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    CCyrilS wrote: »
    I thought this thread was entertaining when it was about debating the intent/design/implementation of platoons, but it is so much more entertaining to read a page and a half of someone try and prove their posts are high quality writing while doing exactly what you are not supposed to do in high quality writing.

More like explaining how people's understanding of a thing has nothing to do with the soundness of construction. But glad you're enjoying yourself.

You mean peoples'

Peepless?
  • Woodroward
    3749 posts Member
    edited February 2020

You mean peoples'

Peepless?

Possessive s is a fun one that people do often get confused. My favorite usage is oasis.
    The oasis's existence came and went with the tide.
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member

You mean peoples'

Peepless?

Possessive s is a fun one that people do often get confused. My favorite usage is oasis.
    The oasis's existence came and went with the tide.

If you were using people as a reference to a race, you'd be correct. Unfortunately, you are incorrect once again.

Awaiting apology number 3
  • TVF
    36589 posts Member
    edited February 2020
    (wakes up, sees 30 new posts, goes' back to bed)
    Post edited by TVF on
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Woodroward wrote: »
    Cutting fanciful little word fragments out of what I said to suit your purposes is not producing sources. You have never produced a source against me, yet you did try to accuse me of contradicting myself by producing sources against what the devs said rather than against any claim that I personally made.

Again. Your shenanigans with wordplay will not hold. Produce the devs quote from when they talked about platoons and being needed in battles at the same time or all you're doing is lying about things I've said. Lying about what I said is actually slander and could get you in trouble.

Again. You aren't reading what I say or simply are trying to pretend it says something else. You agreed with the devs, the devs were wrong. It was a claim you personally made when you defended it initially, so no libel, no slander, just you getting in too deep. Once again, produce a source to show I'm wrong or you calling me a liar could be seen as defamation of character. (This trying to lawyer a random forum post ordeal is fun.)
  • Woodroward
    3749 posts Member
    edited February 2020
    Cutting fanciful little word fragments out of what I said to suit your purposes is not producing sources. You have never produced a source against me, yet you did try to accuse me of contradicting myself by producing sources against what the devs said rather than against any claim that I personally made.

Again. Your shenanigans with wordplay will not hold. Produce the devs quote from when they talked about platoons and being needed in battles at the same time or all you're doing is lying about things I've said. Lying about what I said is actually slander and could get you in trouble.

Again. You aren't reading what I say or simply are trying to pretend it says something else. You agreed with the devs, the devs were wrong. It was a claim you personally made when you defended it initially, so no libel, no slander, just you getting in too deep. Once again, produce a source to show I'm wrong or you calling me a liar could be seen as defamation of character. (This trying to lawyer a random forum post ordeal is fun.)

Whatever man, you're so full of it. People accusing me of being wrong instead of the devs means they must be attacking a claim I made instead of one the devs made. Therefore the argument was a confused rambling sham that never even came close to actually addressing my argument.

There is no actual logic in lawyerese. It is actually a perversion of logic. Technically right is actually not right at all. You all were foolish, and are persevering on lying about it. Making yourself out to be a charlatan may seem fun, but it's not my reputation that it will hurt.

I am not addressing your charlatanism, I am calling you out on it. Now please stop with the lies. Your "source" was rearranging my words to suit your charlatanism. It's nonsense that means hogwash.

Bottom line is there's no way anything you've said holds any water if you couldn't even comprehend what you were arguing against. The fact you didn't comprehend what you were arguing against is plain as day since you all tried to argue the devs point to me instead of my points.

Maybe go study a dictionary for a while and then come back to the forums.

Since you insisted on using Libel, I am now going to have to flag your posts as inappropriate. Messing around is one thing. Lying and putting in words in people's mouths is actually against the forum rules. You've got to learn when to draw the line. You are way past it.

You decided to be insulting and mischievous rather than admitting your faux pas. That's the type of stuff that gets you likes on the internet, but its also the type of stuff that makes you an unreliable source whose comments are worth discarding before being read.

See I may get on people about being ignorant or deceivers, but you'll never see me avoiding admitting my wrongness, or petulantly toying with people after I've lost in a sorry attempt to regain some measure of superiority.
    Post edited by Woodroward on
  • TVF
    36589 posts Member
    This thread STILL useless?! Really?!?

Germane to the thread topic.....

Unadulterated conjecture: Mal being unusable in p2 is WAI. This forces everyone to push it to 7*.

Supporting supposition which seems quite supposable: They knew they were releasing Mal as they were working on this, ergo it is a tenable premise that it was done with premeditation.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    7938_1_front.jpg
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • TVF wrote: »

Unadulterated conjecture: Mal being unusable in p2 is WAI. This forces everyone to push it to 7*.

Supporting supposition which seems quite supposable: They knew they were releasing Mal as they were working on this, ergo it is a tenable premise that it was done with premeditation.

Friendly advice TVF, if someone needs to get a dictionary to understand your post, you have failed at effective written communication.
    Looking for a new guild? Come check out the Underworld Alliance on Discord:https://discord.gg/wvrYb4Q
  • Woodroward
    3749 posts Member
    edited February 2020
    TVF wrote: »

Friendly advice TVF, if someone needs to get a dictionary to understand your post, you have failed at effective written communication.

Ain't that the sentiment here in a nutshell?

Kind of sad when people need a dictionary for simple words like they or said though. He's using words like germane... probably too much for a couple of the posters in this thread.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »

Ain't that the sentiment here in a nutshell?

Kind of sad when people need a dictionary for simple words like they or said though. He's using words like germane... probably too much for a couple of the posters in this thread.

but not all of the posters, amiright?
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • TVF wrote: »

The far more cynical view on this would have been if one of the P2 missions would have required Mal from the very start. "It's not intended to be beaten yet" would have fallen right in line with LS philosophy.
  • I wish I could put a thread on the ignore list
  • I wish I could put a thread on the ignore list

It would be amazing to only follow the threads you care about.
  • If I were a conspiracy theorist, I’d suggest they limited Malevolence to p3/4 so people couldn’t get an easy win in p2. As a 6* Malevolence owner that’s absolutely destroying everything, this notion does hold some water.
  • EA_Joz
    4056 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Hello everyone! There is no need to argue back and forth with another player even if you do not agree with their stance. Let's keep things clean and constructive.

EA_Joz