Bounty Hunter Advice....

q3f3qh1n3j7n.jpeg

I’m looking for some advice on how to “efficiently” improve my BHs — my main focus is on finishing my 501st BUT I feel like my BHs are no longer dependable:

I run a Thermal Detonator team (Zam, Dengar, Greedo) and it’s good for 3/4 in GeoTB stage 3/4 but too squishy to 4/4.
I’ve also got a G11 Cad Bane, G1 7* Jango (ungeared) to play with if needed!

Should I stick with my current team? But put a 2nd zeta on Bossk, G12 Zam and Dengar and throw a medpac on Greedo.

Or

Gear up Jango and Cad Bane and replace Greedo and Zam?

Replies

• Saada
    664 posts Member
    Gear up jango. Probably the best bounty hunter. Can ignore taunt, hits hard and usually twice, inflicts burn, great lead, recover health and protection on a kill and can be hard to kill twice when geared high.
  • Zam stays, but getting her to G12 is important as well. Jango will be the single biggest impact to the team you can have. You'll get improved damage, permakill, and a better defensive leader. Replace Greedo, at this point in the game you'll have better options
  • Jarvind
    3920 posts Member
    Jango for sure. He rules on any BH team.

I’d lose Greedo because he’s squishy and his damage is unreliable, but I don’t know that Cad will do much for you in GeoTB. I think I would keep Zam and just gear her up more. Alternatively you could look at working on Embo, as he is an absolute monster for both PVE and PVP.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Baby_Yoda
    1435 posts Member
    edited February 2020
    Kick out zam for Jango and Greedo for Embo
  • Saada wrote: »
    Gear up jango. Probably the best bounty hunter. Can ignore taunt, hits hard and usually twice, inflicts burn, great lead, recover health and protection on a kill and can be hard to kill twice when geared high.

Boba can also recover health and protection( if zetaed) and ignore taunt but jango does have a better leader, kinda
    This is... SPARTAAAAAAA
  • Saada
    664 posts Member
    Dinotank46 wrote: »
    Saada wrote: »

Boba can also recover health and protection( if zetaed) and ignore taunt but jango does have a better leader, kinda

That's why you want both 😊
  • Zam stays, but getting her to G12 is important as well. Jango will be the single biggest impact to the team you can have. You'll get improved damage, permakill, and a better defensive leader. Replace Greedo, at this point in the game you'll have better options

Bossk is a much better defensive lead but jango is still a good toon

• Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Zam stays, but getting her to G12 is important as well. Jango will be the single biggest impact to the team you can have. You'll get improved damage, permakill, and a better defensive leader. Replace Greedo, at this point in the game you'll have better options

ehh, fast jango lead BH are more of a problem to face imo
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Swap Jango for Cam.
    Doesn't sound like you care about the TD strategy.
    So, believe it or not, Zam and Greedo could be the start of an off team. Problem with BH off team idea is Dengar helps a TD BH team a lot, but on defense he also mysteriously helps all other BH teams. Something about his kit statistically gibes more defense wins to any BH team. That goes up when paired with Boba and or Jango.
    Another thing to remember though is pilots. I like helping pilots. IG, Cad, Boba, Bossk, should all be g12.
  • I split my hunters in the ways of Embo, Bossk, Jango, Boba, and Cad; Aurra, Dengar, 88, Greedo, and Zam.
    THE SUPREME JAWA OVERLORD!
  • Yeah, funny thing about Cad is he has a good kit that is just underwhelming when you consider synergy with all the other BH, except behind Bossk lead and protection.

The problem with Bossk on defense is relying on the AI to fulfill his contract. Jango’s can be fulfilled by AI easily. And unless your Bossk is modded for very high tenacity, he is very easily countered.
    I reject your reality and substitute my own.

The problem with Bossk on defense is relying on the AI to fulfill his contract. Jango’s can be fulfilled by AI easily. And unless your Bossk is modded for very high tenacity, he is very easily countered.

Yeah, I use zFinn resistance to easily control most defending Boosk teams. Poe bb8 trooper pilot altogether have a strong counter kit to the mechanics
  • I was going to come refute the "Bossk is a better defensive lead" but everyone did it for me. I'll add that it isn't a bad defensive lead, especially at lower levels, it's just that Jango's is better