Fleet Management?

Would it be so much to ask for Fleet Management so we can save fleets like we do with squads in Squad Management? We're getting more and more ships nowadays, and it's a real pain to build a fleet every single time we need one. Thanks in advance.

Replies

I reject your reality and substitute my own.
  • ^ 2
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Gotta be coming soon. Right?....
  • something that doesn't affect their income, don't expect it anytime soon
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    something that doesn't affect their income, don't expect it anytime soon

We get QoL updates from time to time (I think the major ones are in the first quarter). Did those affect their income?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • We now have 8 capital ships theoretically allowing for 8 separate fleet (in practice there are too few fighters for them), but what is worse is that a full fleet is 8 ships (capital + 7 fighters) making fleet deployment really cumbersome. I wouldn't bother if fleet combat seemed abandoned, the recent release of 4 new capital ships hints otherwise. I am a huge fan of fleet combat, I have lots of ships unlocked and use them extensively in tw and ga, both of which require manual deployment (arena is just use previous deploy, not so much an issue). Not sure if anyone at CG reads this, but please, add fleet presets as QoL update.
  • MCMLXX wrote: »
    Would it be so much to ask for Fleet Management so we can save fleets like we do with squads in Squad Management? We're getting more and more ships nowadays, and it's a real pain to build a fleet every single time we need one. Thanks in advance.

giphy.gif
    That's Mr. Oops to you!
  • Ditto.
    Fleet Manager please.