Disappearing / Missing buttons bug

Just submitted a ticket in answers HQ to the very long thread of reports of disappearing buttons.

Since this bug has been closed in the dev tracker but seems to clearly still be affecting some people, I was wondering if it actually being looked into - and wondering if you guys here have experienced similar after the bug was marked as fixed?

To be fair, I’m not sure this is the same bug as the fixed one. My freeze happened before action started, turn meter simply never accumulated to 100% for any toon...

Replies

• Morgoth01 wrote: »
    Just submitted a ticket in answers HQ to the very long thread of reports of disappearing buttons.

Since this bug has been closed in the dev tracker but seems to clearly still be affecting some people, I was wondering if it actually being looked into - and wondering if you guys here have experienced similar after the bug was marked as fixed?

To be fair, I’m not sure this is the same bug as the fixed one. My freeze happened before action started, turn meter simply never accumulated to 100% for any toon...

Was it paused?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Please post and discuss all bugs and issues at Answers HQ.
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>