Rearrange battles!

SWGoH needs to made Squad Arena battles a little for fair. I am a FTP and battling against those players that have puchased the $99 ultimate package where every player is 80+. They need to put these players into thier own Squad arena.
THIS ISNT FAIR AT ALL! I have only two choices of battles because the other choice is a squad with toons that are 85+. Come on SWGoh! Put these players in a competetive battle that match thier abilites and let us FTP players struggling to get out of 1000- rank have the opportunity to rank 1.
There needs to be another alogrithem for these players. I will NEVER achieve a rank of 100+ due to theis UNFAIRNESS!
:s:s:s

I am sure I am not the first to state this matter so SWGoH developers, CHANGE THE SQUAD ARENA to be competetive with players and toons with matchable abilities.

Replies

• I am a FTP and battling against those players that have puchased the $99 ultimate package where every player is 80+. They need to put these players into thier own Squad arena.
    THIS ISNT FAIR AT ALL!
    Why? They bought the bundle to get a headstart in the game.

What's the point of buying packs if you don't get to have your advantage over those that decide to skip them?
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    I am sure I am not the first to state this matter

You aren't, and it will never happen.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Jarvind
    3920 posts Member
    It's almost like they want to incentivize you to spend so that you can compete with stronger players faster.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Im not saying not to buy bundles, but arrange it so its more competetive for them. why even play the game if you win everything because there is no compettion.
    I would think it would be boring to log on in the morning, hit a few buttons and everything you need is all maxed to out because there wasnt a squad that could beat you. I mean really?
    Just put these players in an arena where they need to utilize their abilites against players that match up to them and really have some fun.
    Put the players that have to win every single battle an opportunity to FIGHT their way to top with an actual opportunity to reach the top prize.
  • thegrayestfox
    3 posts Member
    edited February 2020
    If me and my neighbor both decide to go to California and I decide to ride my bike to save money and he buys a plane ticket, do I have a right to complain that he got there quicker? In economics, its called a trade off - the sacrifice that must be made to get a certain product or experience. You simply weigh the opportunity cost of each option and decide which best aligns to your desires. I for one, prefer spending no money (which costs my efficiency) over efficiency (which would cost me money).

Sorry, but they will not let you ride the airplane for free!
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Im not saying not to buy bundles, but arrange it so its more competetive for them. why even play the game if you win everything because there is no compettion.

There already is competition for them. They compete amongst themselves. I'm sure, they have their fun - if not in arenas, then in other game modes You and other f2p players can compete to reach top-20 or whatever.

If they were all put in the same shard, spending would be pointless. Imagine having spent cash to buy the HD bundle only to end up battling for rank 10k in arena while f2p players reach rank 1 on a separate shard. Imagine how many bundles would be sold.