The unending loyalty invincibility bug is back

Did it ever go away? I thought they fixed it, but just today on two occasions I've watched anakin lose UE, gain it again from the capital ship, and then sit there with 1 health while I unloaded on him and nothing happened.

Unacceptable.

Replies

• Nope, it never went away. We just have to learn to live with it
  • Monel
    2776 posts Member
    Did it ever go away? I thought they fixed it, but just today on two occasions I've watched anakin lose UE, gain it again from the capital ship, and then sit there with 1 health while I unloaded on him and nothing happened.

Unacceptable.

And yet you accept it! As do I of course, but i also don't find it unacceptable.
  • Sometimes you just gotta learn to take it
  • It might've gone on christmas vacation for 1-2 of those 7 weeks CG took for the holiday, but it's pretty much always been there.

If players somehow figure out how to make it work to benefit them, CG will fix it in about 10 minutes, so here's hoping theorycrafters?!?!?!
  • Whatelse73 wrote: »
    It might've gone on christmas vacation for 1-2 of those 7 weeks CG took for the holiday, but it's pretty much always been there.

If players somehow figure out how to make it work to benefit them, CG will fix it in about 10 minutes, so here's hoping theorycrafters?!?!?!

Pretty easy to exploit it, just leave it on defense and have HT as a reinforcement. If your opponent applied healing and buff immunity on anakin, procced unending loyalty right before your first reinforcement, you just got the bug going.
  • Whatelse73 wrote: »
    It might've gone on christmas vacation for 1-2 of those 7 weeks CG took for the holiday, but it's pretty much always been there.

Pretty easy to exploit it, just leave it on defense and have HT as a reinforcement. If your opponent applied healing and buff immunity on anakin, procced unending loyalty right before your first reinforcement, you just got the bug going.

So we just need a small heal within the ability? For example: heal all Ships for 5% health. This ability will heal even if one ship has healing immunity.
    Would fix the problem if I am correct.
  • Akenno wrote: »
    Whatelse73 wrote: »

So we just need a small heal within the ability? For example: heal all Ships for 5% health. This ability will heal even if one ship has healing immunity.
    Would fix the problem if I am correct.

That's almost exactly the bodge job fix they implemented that made it less common (they added the 25% heal when it triggers). But if people will continue to insist on applying healing immunity while this bug still exists they'll keep running into it. It'll only happen if you kill the target ship when it has unending loyalty on it, and you land healing immunity and GK's ship has the ability off cooldown. So it's not as if it's hard to avoid it while CG take there time ignoring it.
  • What a bunch of nonsense, they can't fix anything.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    What a bunch of nonsense, they can't fix anything.

besides all the things they've fixed, this is true
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    Enas_Yorl wrote: »
    The thing is ... almost every toon needs fixing.

Can you list every toon that needed fixing? I just want to get a percentage attached to "almost every."

I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    Lets see which were fixed starting with the Javas (5×) against the bugs. Oh and they were nerfed for Haat (5×).
    And continue with Malak, Palp, Zombie, Hux, SithAss, Revan, Anakin Ship, Fin, Traya, Anakin ... and ... you can add approx. 20 more toons.
    That makes roughly 40 out of 150+. So approx. >25%. Meaning 1/4 of the toons did not fit as status of release of certain toons. I say this is a vast non- success rate if one quarter of what you put into the market needs to be severly changed. But you will -of course - argue differently. Quality control not properly done... thats it for me.

You listed 15. So 15 out of 150+ is considered "almost every."

Ok.
  • Enas_Yorl wrote: »
    Lets see which were fixed starting with the Javas (5×) against the bugs. Oh and they were nerfed for Haat (5×).
    And continue with Malak, Palp, Zombie, Hux, SithAss, Revan, Anakin Ship, Fin, Traya, Anakin ... and ... you can add approx. 20 more toons.
    That makes roughly 40 out of 150+. So approx. >25%. Meaning 1/4 of the toons did not fit as status of release of certain toons. I say this is a vast non- success rate if one quarter of what you put into the market needs to be severly changed. But you will -of course - argue differently. Quality control not properly done... thats it for me.

When were Palp and Assasin "fixed"? Assassin had gear refunded due to the change in Malak's kit. Palp was once reworked, but I cannot recall a time he was "fixed". Same for Revan (not sure which one you mean) and Traya, when were they "fixed"?
    Looking for a new guild? Come check out the Underworld Alliance on Discord:https://discord.gg/wvrYb4Q
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    edited February 2020
    Feels like we're at like 5% now.
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »

Anecdotal
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member

Anecdotal

data itt (ftmp)
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • TJax
    101 posts Member

Can you list every toon that needed fixing? I just want to get a percentage attached to "almost every."
    A BILLION DOLLARS!
  • TJax wrote: »

A BILLION DOLLARS!

and?
    Looking for a new guild? Come check out the Underworld Alliance on Discord:https://discord.gg/wvrYb4Q
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    TJax wrote: »

A BILLION DOLLARS!

and?

tumblr_nsa3pvazC41r4peomo5_250.gif
  • Whats unacceptable is the disapearing buttons and it has NEVER been fixed even though the liars (CGs Developers ect)said it was.

I started playing november 2017 and it was here before I started playing and is still happening to this day.

They can not fix a bug thats 2-3 years old you guys actually believe they will fix that?

Like I said before and I will keep telling you guys until you get it.

If they can not nerf a character they are not fixing anything because thats how they do it.

It's at the point where they cant even update the text description without making a new bug to another unit in another mode...
  • K331
    168 posts Member
    Oh and Kenobi dont taunt anymore either when needed ,everyone gone and hes just standing there after 3 mins no taunt ,whole game needs an overhaul.