What is their definition of "Order 66 Character" for the new Feat

Prev1
Lucascraft
7 posts Member
edited February 2020
CG I need a bit of guidance on what characters qualify for the new GAC Feat that just popped up. "Execute Order 66" is the name of the feat. But the in-game documentation for this is... lacking.

Could you please publish a list of all valid units that qualify? Thanks.
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• I would guess it's probably any clone? It's definitely a new level of "vague feat description" though.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Not all clones participated in Order 66. Rex did not, for example.

Also, I would think Darth Sidious would qualify, but there's no documentation that says one way or another.
  • go to the news letter in game, it has the units needed there
  • I don't have a newsletter in game. I just refreshed the home page. There's nothing there.
  • Execute Order 66: Defeating 12 enemy characters in Grand Arena with Clone Sergeant - Phase 1, ARC Trooper, CC-2224 “Cody”, Emperor Palpatine, or Darth Sidious.
  • flux_rono
    2119 posts Member
    edited February 2020
    Lucascraft wrote: »
    I don't have a newsletter in game. I just refreshed the home page. There's nothing there.

go to inbox, click the 3rd tab called newletter, scroll down to the feat
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    gaa6igq9rcz7.pngHere’s the answer
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • Ztyle wrote: »

So simple. Why didn’t I think to “go to inbox, click on the 3rd tab and scroll down?”

Another great CG UI accomplishment.

So simple. Why didn’t I think to “go to inbox, click on the 3rd tab and scroll down?”

Well, the told us they would document the information there when they announced this GAC
    Looking for a new guild? Come check out the Underworld Alliance on Discord:https://discord.gg/wvrYb4Q

They mentioned they were putting a newsletter together for feat descriptions in their GAC season 4 update.

• They told us on the forums to look for the news letter and then we were notified in game when it arrived. It was wasn’t reminding you with a red circle then it means you previously read it.
  • Typing extra words is really hard for computer programmers. CG no like type words. Words bad. More words, more bad.
  • Krashxxxx wrote: »
    Typing extra words is really hard for computer programmers. CG no like type words. Words bad. More words, more bad.

Its so hard that they wrote a detailed description for each feat in the newsletter :shrug:
    Looking for a new guild? Come check out the Underworld Alliance on Discord:https://discord.gg/wvrYb4Q
  • TVF
    36568 posts Member
    Krashxxxx wrote: »
    Typing extra words is really hard for computer programmers. CG no like type words. Words bad. More words, more bad.

Where would you like them to type those words?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF wrote: »

On ur fase
  • I of course appreciated the reminder that the newsletter was there...I read it and forgot the details as well.
  • TVF
    36568 posts Member
    CCyrilS wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »

On ur fase

giphy.gif

Close enough?

On ur fase

giphy.gif

Close enough?

2v22ogrhd72t.gif
  • Ultra
    11491 posts Moderator

On ur fase

giphy.gif

Close enough?

Maybe type the words on your neck instead
  • Why isn't general Skywalker on there he is order 66

Not sure you understand how this works
  • TVF
    36568 posts Member
    Why isn't general Skywalker on there he is order 66

Degree of difficulty.

Well, he became Darth/Lord Vader before Order 66 and “killed” Anakin when he did so.

In a general sense the feat would be a lot easier for those who have GAS.
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    sk8rboi_36 wrote: »
    Was anyone else thrown off by the description of the feat when you click on it that says it was one of the 150 memorized orders? I thought canon (clone wars cartoon) established they were “implanted” or “programmed” in?

Well, yeah I guess so. I didn't think that hard about it, but for a sec I thought it was odd.
  • Krashxxxx wrote: »

You obviously haven't read ability descriptions. Those are FULL of words....and still aren't clear.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Jarvind wrote: »
    I would guess it's probably any clone? It's definitely a new level of "vague feat description" though.

This. It would be nice if they either listed them specifically or just used faction tags.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*

Assuming this was a real question I'll indulge with a real answer.

I can think of two places (three if we count your face but I don't see how that will help me)

1. In raids there is a tab that describes the different enemies and abilities you will face. How about a tab that describes the feats for this phase of the GAC? It can be updated with each phase if they don't want to give too much away at the start.

2. How about a pop up on the feat? For my promotions when the rewards overrun the space there is a box with 3 dots I can select that shows the rest of the rewards. How about an i with a circle around it that when you click it there is a pop up that describes the feat in detail?

Both methods remove all ambiguity of what needs to be done (provided they make the explanations read well enough) and they are easily accessible and attached to the event itself. No searching or remembering where it was or where you saw it, nor is it required to come search in the forum which not everyone uses.

Seems logical right?
  • TVF
    36568 posts Member
    MntMan wrote: »

Assuming this was a real question I'll indulge with a real answer.

I can think of two places (three if we count your face but I don't see how that will help me)

1. In raids there is a tab that describes the different enemies and abilities you will face. How about a tab that describes the feats for this phase of the GAC? It can be updated with each phase if they don't want to give too much away at the start.

2. How about a pop up on the feat? For my promotions when the rewards overrun the space there is a box with 3 dots I can select that shows the rest of the rewards. How about an i with a circle around it that when you click it there is a pop up that describes the feat in detail?

Both methods remove all ambiguity of what needs to be done (provided they make the explanations read well enough) and they are easily accessible and attached to the event itself. No searching or remembering where it was or where you saw it, nor is it required to come search in the forum which not everyone uses.

Seems logical right?

You know they can't just throw this stuff in, right?

I agree it should be in a more obvious place but it has to be implemented, which isn't as easy as just snapping a finger.