Multiple accounts iOS

So I recently switched from android to iOS, and can't really get access to my other accounts.
I am able to swap gamecenter accounts, have the app closed befor I do this, but still when I log into the game it just loads up my original account.
Help??

History:
Been playing multiple accounts for years, started on iOS, then swaped device to android, and found it worked a lot smoother.. Now I am back on iOS, and I can't seem to make it work.

Any tips and tricks is most apreciated.. I am in looking for the highest level of convenience even tho I do know that it is not just a simple 1-click thing to swap between accounts (at least on iOS).

Thx for any input.
/Vizo

Replies

• Linking them to a Facebook account is the only way I know of
  • Beyol
    328 posts Member
    Have you added the other accounts to your phones account log?
  • Switching in Gamecenter should work. It should either directly load the second account, or if you forgot to close the app it should load the first, then a popup SWITCH window asking you to verify that you want to jump to Account #2.
  • TMO
    18 posts Member
    Oldeuboi wrote: »
    Linking them to a Facebook account is the only way I know of

Did you fix this? Having same issue
  • Moosington1
    1 posts Member
    edited March 2020
    The way I do this is to go into the passwords and accounts menu on your I-device, add a new one manually, give it a website address something like aa.com, then input your username and password for the primary acc. Then repeat, using aaA.com for the Alt acc. Again, add user name and password. Log out of the game then log out of Game Center. You’ll need to log out of Game Center each time you want to switch accounts.

Took me a while to work this out but it’s worked perfectly for me.

Neither of my accounts are linked to Facebook.