GAC leave and join option

Please, for the love of peanut butter, please add this function like TW has. Please.

Replies

• Options
    Please
  • Options
    Ludoviko wrote: »
    Please, for the love of peanut butter, please add this function like TW has. Please.

Chunky or creamy? Details matter.
    I reject your reality and substitute my own.
  • Options
    First or 2nd time this happened I understand the frustration. It’s been a while now and pretty well known that if you join gac it’s locked in and can’t leave... not sure why these threads still pop up anymore
  • Options
    I agree, obviously once you've been matched it's locked, I get it, but before that, there should be a leave option.
  • Options
    I have twice meant to click on Geo TB and the GAC pops up and out of pure muscle memory I click join when my mods and upgrades were NOT ready. Like TW, I would leave and rejoin after my adjustments to lock in all upgrades.

Again, please, for the love of creamy peanut butter (details), and this option feature into GAC!!!
  • Options
    First or 2nd time this happened I understand the frustration. It’s been a while now and pretty well known that if you join gac it’s locked in and can’t leave... not sure why these threads still pop up anymore

Because 1) **** happens and 2) CG refuses to fix said problem

3) Mace windu still won't get a rework
  • TJax
    101 posts Member
    Options

A BILLION DOLLARS revenue on this game, no more excuses for poor development.
  • TVF
    36600 posts Member
    Options
    TJax wrote: »

tumblr_mwhlbk3f1u1qle36ko2_500.gif
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    TJax wrote: »

congratulations on watching some shouting youtubers from a month ago
    Looking for a new guild? Come check out the Underworld Alliance on Discord:https://discord.gg/wvrYb4Q
  • Options
    This has been covered dozens of times in threads and it's been covered in Q&As. It was changed because the GAC system was bugged and post-lock changes were leaking in which meant people could swap mods during GAC rounds and completely manipulate things by using their best mod set on all their teams. That was a MUCH bigger issue than some people not paying attention and "joining" GAC a few hours earlier than a roster lock....that's why it was changed to lock upon joining. They've said in Q&As since that they intend to add an ability to leave and re-join...no word on when we'll get that but everyone knows that QOL updates don't arrive quickly in this game. So you're not bringing anything new to their attention with this thread.
  • Options
    It would be nice