Midgame team advice

CnKBski
13 posts Member
edited February 2020
Hi all
I just came back from a long break to game, so i m rookkie of these raids. My guild is doing sith t5-6. Ican only do 3-4m damage in whole raid while some of guildies do 7-8 per day.
Can anyone give some advices (tactics, team setupetc)
i surf net for it but most of team setups are for endgame. Thx..

Post edited by CnKBski on

Replies

• Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    jtr is needed for p1 for your level, nightsisters are good in p4. you also don't have any zetas, which hurts. you don't have rHan so that will make the p3 cls/han/chirrut team not work. I would google "t5 sith raid strategies" and see if anything else pops up. iirc most of the teams that work for hsth work at the lower levels, but I'm not sure. you should also ask your guildmates that are doing well who they use, and when. glgl
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    I remember Magma Trooper, death Trooper and Shoretrooper doing well under Thrawn lead in phase 1. However, the team will be useless at heroic tier. You may be able to find a video showing the strategy.

In phase 2 Bastilla lead jedi do well (JKR lead would make it really great). GMY will do lots of damage if you call him to assist all the time, and his foresight team buff will help protect you from Simon's AoE attack. Also AA lead with Leia and 3 non-rebel healers or similar do well also (not great, though). The fun thing about that team is that AA's lead will activate assists, also when you use the special event ability to clear your stacks of debuffs.

If you work on your NS, you will have a great team for P3 (and P4). For P3 Talzin lead (zeta lead), Asajj (zeta unique), Daka, JKA and spirit/initiate could potentially solo the whole phase. Having a low gear, level 50 initiate with crit chance mods will help you solo all of P3. For P4 use Asajj lead (zeta lead), Talzin, Daka, Talia and zombie instead. The mechanics and strategy for that team were my favorite for many months.
  • CnKBski
    13 posts Member
    edited February 2020
    Waqui wrote: »
    I remember Magma Trooper, death Trooper and Shoretrooper doing well under Thrawn lead in phase 1. However, the team will be useless at heroic tier. You may be able to find a video showing the strategy.

In phase 2 Bastilla lead jedi do well (JKR lead would make it really great). GMY will do lots of damage if you call him to assist all the time, and his foresight team buff will help protect you from Simon's AoE attack. Also AA lead with Leia and 3 non-rebel healers or similar do well also (not great, though). The fun thing about that team is that AA's lead will activate assists, also when you use the special event ability to clear your stacks of debuffs.

If you work on your NS, you will have a great team for P3 (and P4). For P3 Talzin lead (zeta lead), Asajj (zeta unique), Daka, JKA and spirit/initiate could potentially solo the whole phase. Having a low gear, level 50 initiate with crit chance mods will help you solo all of P3. For P4 use Asajj lead (zeta lead), Talzin, Daka, Talia and zombie instead. The mechanics and strategy for that team were my favorite for many months.

Thx for advices. How often should i use soothe?

Post edited by CnKBski on
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    CnKBski wrote: »
    Waqui wrote: »

Thx for advices. How often should i use snoothe?

Don't use snoothe. It causes mouth cancer.