My ladder: Skykrak, M, Bones, Stazari, Shimrra, Zach, Obi Pan

Replies

• Stazari, I sent you a PM with the link to our Line.

I'm in the US....EST here. Welcome!
  • Names Zach. Usually float around 30-50 with Phasma lead. Not a big fan of arena, but I try to hold the rank daily.
  • Obipan
    78 posts Member
    I can't believe I didn't think to search for server mates until today! Glad I found this post.

I'm Obi Pan obviously. I came onto the server at the very tail end of December. Played sporadically at first and didn't start pvp seriously until about a month ago. I've had some good runs recently and have been in the top 5 for the majority of payouts for the past few weeks. Really looking forward to guilds
  • Bones
    456 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Obi!! Whats up? This is bones. Yea we have a bunch of people from our leaderboard together if you want in. Its a good group of people. Theres about 6 or 7 of us that are in the top 10 from our leaderboard, and about 20 others from different leaderboards. If you have Line (group chat app), send me your id and ill invite you.
  • @Bones that sounds great. I just joined Line as it seems everyone uses it. My id is Obipan
  • Jensxn
    173 posts Member
    Obi pan! You're up there with us every day usually, looks like your payout is before us as well
  • El Guapo is in our Discord chat and a member of the TeamSkunk community, come talk to him and other SWGOH players. Here is the link: http://starwarsgoh.blogspot.com/2016/03/lordskunkcom-discord-server.html
  • Obipan
    78 posts Member
    I'll check out Discord as well.

I'm EST payout.
  • Hey Guys, El Guapo here. I'm on CST payout so I'm usually slugging it out with Jensen, M, Trebor and the rest of the gang. A combination of getting off late from work and bad RNG has not been good to me lately. I'm getting a little something different for you guys to go up against, hopefully by the end of the week. Grats on another number 1 today Jenson.

Also, make sure you all come over to discord and www.lordskunk.com Awesome place, lots of great Q & A. They will be helping people get in guilds and organizing. Top players from (literally) around the world.

I look forward to seeing you guys there. Oh, I almost forgot, Hypnotic Talent on our server is a member of the Lord Skunk Community as well.
  • Jensxn
    173 posts Member
    Thanks mate, yeah between the three of us we coordinate to make sure we finish 1-3 daily, or close to that, I love hypnotic talent though too
  • Bones
    456 posts Member
    Ewakawaka wrote: »
    Hey Guys, El Guapo here. I'm on CST payout so I'm usually slugging it out with Jensen, M, Trebor and the rest of the gang. A combination of getting off late from work and bad RNG has not been good to me lately. I'm getting a little something different for you guys to go up against, hopefully by the end of the week. Grats on another number 1 today Jenson.

Also, make sure you all come over to discord and www.lordskunk.com Awesome place, lots of great Q & A. They will be helping people get in guilds and organizing. Top players from (literally) around the world.

I look forward to seeing you guys there. Oh, I almost forgot, Hypnotic Talent on our server is a member of the Lord Skunk Community as well.

We have about 10 people from our shard already in a group. Six or seven of us are in the top 5 every day for rewards. We also have about 25 or more others from different leaderboards. We are filling up fast if you two are interested in joining our guild. Im sure they will provide you with one over there, but personally id rather be with people from my own leaderboard too. If not, good luck to you both in the future.
  • Nice blocking job today guys. You were all on the ball.
  • Jensxn
    173 posts Member
    Nice blocking job today guys. You were all on the ball.

Thanks mate, we always do our best to hold the top ranks on our payout times
  • Jensxn
    173 posts Member
    Nice blocking job today guys. You were all on the ball.

Hey we are locking you into first, don't be alarmed
  • Jensxn
    173 posts Member
    ZAP wrote: »
    Hello all you blockers.

I finally made a push for #1 on this secret hand shake shard and made it.

My team blows compared to most of yours and somehow I managed to avoid your exclusive club blocking and beat Obi pans team to take and get paid #1

Anyway, it was fun and rewarding, especially doing it with all you looking out for each other to keep the top spots

Ah we don't start up the fire until an hour later, Obi pan usually has no competition, but now knowing you are an hour ahead of us we won't hit you until your prizes go out. Your competition is Vader420 and Obi pan for #1
  • Jensxn
    173 posts Member
    I really shouldn't have even been in the top ten lol

My team has 3 6* and no QGJ, Rey, Dooku, rg or sth.

Most of you have some pretty awesome teams!

Been watching you all at the top for months thinking there's no way I'll ever get there haha

You can join our line chat, we can protect you some. Also gorama, now goskywalker has an actually awful team and somehow manages to get up top twice a day, so anything is possible
  • Jensxn
    173 posts Member
    Yeah goramas team is hilarious, used to target him all the time in the sub 50s for an easy 1-2 minute win. Looked for him today, nowhere in top 200, good to know he changed names. Thanks.

I just thought I'd give it a shot today, didn't expect it with my team against some of the beast teams you all have.

As I'm sure you all know, stars and level are less important than gear and omegas. And of course offense is easier than defense.

My payout is 7est

Yeah it's really easy to win offense at this point, most of us are 7 CST, so you're just ahead of us really, but yeah gorama falls to 50 overnight but somehow manages to get back up to 1 overnight, I think he changed his name to stop being targeted so much
  • Jensxn
    173 posts Member
    I thought he must do a ton of refreshes. He's been making moves at the same time as me, but not always, not sure his payout time.

What's your Line? I'll stop in and say hi

My line name is Jenson 天皇ボタン
  • Ewakawaka
    129 posts Member
    Thanks. Was nice to come out on top. How is y'alls guild doing?
  • Jensxn
    173 posts Member
    Thanks. Was nice to come out on top. How is y'alls guild doing?

We are doing really well, pretty much done with the tier 6 raid, and we have quite a few really strong members
  • Jensxn
    173 posts Member
    That was dirty of you jenson, knocking me out of 10th payout.

It's on lol

Ah **** I thought I got you out of your prize time
  • Jensxn
    173 posts Member
    No worries,

Your team is a beast BTW, I simply cannot beat it with mine, not even close

Really? I thought it was weak without a taunt tank
  • Hey hey