Feel my pain

2Next

Replies

• Rage much
    This is... SPARTAAAAAAA
  • If I would've done a rage post every time I have a blue/purple/gold mod with 3 out of 4 secondaries being useful and the only crap seconadary gets 2, 3 or 4 upgrades I'd already be on TVF's post count...
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    Whatelse73 wrote: »
    I have about 45 mods on characters now, of all various color/level, with 20+ speed on them.

How many of those 45 with 20+ speed are speed primary arrows?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • The title is literally the mindset of every sith in existence
  • TVF wrote: »
    I have about 45 mods on characters now, of all various color/level, with 20+ speed on them.

My bad, I meant defense. speed and defense on the same mod and had defense roll quite a bit. Thanks for being so nit-picky on other people's posts. :smile:
  • nurm
    107 posts Member
    I just tried 52 blue or higher mods in a row, where I tried to get at least speed at rank two. Mathematically it will be still ok from the 25% chance, because on many blue items I got at least one speed. But what to do with 5 speed on a mod?
  • Game would have been better off with removing all speed from mods, rng on top of rng is never fun
    What would you call every turn of a mirror match being determined by a coin flip, then?

That would make the Top rankings more interesting couse mirror matches woudnt work well without speed,so you would have to work around that,more easily made diversity and more fun teams.Since you ask me,i would have always the defending team play first.

• Feel my pain - see above. +19 speed secondary morphed into a plus 6!!
  • Game would have been better off with removing all speed from mods, rng on top of rng is never fun
    What would you call every turn of a mirror match being determined by a coin flip, then?

That would make the Top rankings more interesting couse mirror matches woudnt work well without speed,so you would have to work around that,more easily made diversity and more fun teams.Since you ask me,i would have always the defending team play first.

Your answer to his question is incorrect. The correct answer is: rng
    Mods are exactly what makes teams more diverse.
    And the defending team playing first? That’s called pre-loaded TM. No thank you, that’s a terrible idea.
    I reject your reality and substitute my own.
  • Whatelse73 wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »

My bad, I meant defense. speed and defense on the same mod and had defense roll quite a bit. Thanks for being so nit-picky on other people's posts. :smile:

Nitpicking would be pointing out you need to capitalize the “s” on speed. Questioning a claim of having 45 mods with 20+ speed is very relevant to the conversation. Your explanation makes more sense, but still doesn’t mean defense is more likely to roll than speed.
    I reject your reality and substitute my own.
  • Dude are you actually joking? You’d better be, because you’re going to get a lot more mods that don’t roll speed even once.

That’s just what happens, try not to break your phone.