Fallen Anakin Skywalker
Neutral, sith, Jedi, tank
Force attacker that can change from light to dark and uses the dark and light side to penetrate through enemy defences
Deal physical damage to target enemy and inflict damage over time, inflict another damage over time if target enemy had over 20% turn meter and another if that enemy had less than 50% turn meter. This attack ignores protection if the target enemy already had a damage over time. Fallen Anakin gains the Dark Side unique buff which can't be dispelled, prevented or copied
Dark Side: deal 150% more damage, but defense and health is decreased by 30%
Deal physical damage 2 times and gain health equal to 20% of the damage. This attack has a 60% chance to also gain 30% protection with an additional 25% chance if target enemy had less than 50% health after this attack. Fallen Anakin gains the light side unique buff which can't be dispelled, prevented or copied.
Light Side: has +80% max health but deals 40% less damage
Overcome all challenges |cooldown 4
Deal physical damage to target enemy and inflict armor shred and expose target enemy for 3 turns. Inflict an additional expose if Darth Sidius is an ally, and an additional one if emporer Palpatine is an ally. Gain, offense up, defense up, health steel up and health up. This attack ignores armor and protection. This attack starts on cooldown
If Anakin had the dark side unique buff this attack deals 100% more damage.
If Anakin had the light side unique buff Anakin gains health equal to damage dealt, but if Anakin had max Health then gain protection equal to damage dealt.
Zeta: reduce all enemies turn meter by 70% and dispel and gain debuff immunity.
Special 2| cooldown 3
Mind over matter
Deal special damage to all enemies. Dispel all buffs from all enemies and dispel all debuffs from Anakin and deal 20% more damage to all enemies for each debuff and buff dispelled this way
If Anakin has the dark side unique buff deal an additional 10% more damage for each debuff and buff dispelled that way.
If he has the light side unique buff Anakin and all other allies gain health equal to 150% percent of the damage dealt.
This ability only happens whenever Anakin gains the unique buff dark side. Whenever Anakin gains a debuff he gains +3 speed until the end of the encounter. Whenever he inflicts a debuff he gains +3% offense until the end of the encounter. Whenever a sith ally attacks Anakin has a 70% chance to assist dealing 30% less damage but with +40% potency and +30% critical chance and damage, if that ally is either Darth Sidius or Emporer Palpatine he has a 100% chance to assist, he attacks with 100% damage and he has +60% potency and +50% critical chance and damage. Whenever Anakin attacks out of turn with the dark side unique buff he attacks with destructive ambitions.
Zeta: whenever he gains a debuff he gains +5 speed. Whenever he inflicts a debuff he gains +5% damage. Whenever Anakin attacks out of turn he recover 10% protection. Whenever an enemy attacks an ally he has he has a 50% chance to counter attack.
This unique is only active when fallen Anakin has the light side unique buff. Whenever Anakin gains a buff he recovers 10% protection. Whenever an enemy gains a buff he recover 10% of his max health. Whenever an ally attacks out of turn Anakin gains 30% turn meter. Whenever an enemy or an ally gains health Anakin gains 50% of that health. Whenever Anakin attacks out of turn with the light side unique buff he attacks with protective strike.
Zeta: whenever Jadi master Obi Wan Kenobi or Padmé attacks, Anakin assists dealing 20% more damage with +50% more health steel.