Character Leveling

How do you guys handle leveling non-main characters?

I keep my 5 PVP characters at my player level which is currently 45. The other 5 that fill out my light/dark squads are all within 5 levels of my character level. I'm curious what to do with the others.

I tend to just level new characters up to 30 to start so they can help some in GW but they usually don't survive more that 2-3 hits in the early stages. Is it worth leveling them higher or is best just to save my training droids for my top 10 characters?

Replies

• Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    Options
    Your top 5 are first priority. Then keep as many others at level as possible, for GW.
    GW is the most important mode in this game. It is the fastest way to earn shards for important characters, and a massive source of credits, training droids and ability mats.
    It gets harder at higher levels. I currently have 9 characters at level, and am hoarding training droids because at level 57, when I decide to level up a new character it is going to be painful.
    Be sure to do all the challenges today, only day of the week they are all open.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.