Opinions on Nute

Been having some serious fun with nute on my grand arena and having unlocked Padme with gear 7 Nute etc.

Anyone else enjoying his new kit? Kinda thinking of whipping up a Nute team with Nute lead, Dooku, GG and perhaps the Droidikas and b1 or GG guards. Opinions on this? With relics Out I feel like he’s a person not to be taken lightly with and with a fully kitted GG brutalising any opponents. I saw that Arnold suggested farming him straight away on a new account and ever since then been keeping tabs on him and thinking of various ways he might strive for success in my arena shard or take a back seat at around rank 100. Has anyone tested him in their shard? Use him as a defence team on T-W? I’d like to know and shred some light on this little gem.

Replies

• He is very useful for sure. A lot of people mix in Jango but leave GG to his own team in TW and GAC.
  • Stick
    647 posts Member
    Yea his kit is super cool I think, I like his lead especially so what I ended up doing was making 3 separatist teams , a greve droid team , a geo team and then a nute lead team with dooku , droideka, Assaj, jango. Then modded very heavy potency & added nutes zeta. I think it’s a pretty cool way to tie up the separatists.
  • Cool. Appreciate the feedback!
    Stick wrote: »
    Yea his kit is super cool I think, I like his lead especially so what I ended up doing was making 3 separatist teams , a greve droid team , a geo team and then a nute lead team with dooku , droideka, Assaj, jango. Then modded very heavy potency & added nutes zeta. I think it’s a pretty cool way to tie up the separatists.

I find my self using jango lead with my bounty hunters. Another hidden gem that most forget about. May consider trying it though.
  • Jarvind
    3920 posts Member
    Nute’s great on defense. It’s very easy to underestimate how brutal Extortion is.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Hilariously Jawas also counter Nute teams well. Dooku dies quick. IG100 too.

Other counter fast Old Ben with Bastilla lead
  • Kokie
    1338 posts Member
    Hilariously Jawas also counter Nute teams well. Dooku dies quick. IG100 too.

Are you fighting like g7 teams? Because at relic levels it just ain't happening.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    he's awful...to face lol. good kit
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Interesting GAC team with dooku, ventress, daka & zombie. NS don't cut the mustard anymore and this will usually hold up.
  • I have GS, Count Dooku, Poggle & Magna. Should I get Nute or Asajjj? Atm I’m just making a spectating team for the Padme event. Atm I’ve got a 6* Phoenix. And a 5 & 4* empire.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    TySaucy wrote: »
    I have GS, Count Dooku, Poggle & Magna. Should I get Nute or Asajjj? Atm I’m just making a spectating team for the Padme event. Atm I’ve got a 6* Phoenix. And a 5 & 4* empire.

asajj was my mvp, but she needs to be strong. I heard the second go around people using nute lead said he made the event easier. I'm assuming you are going for unlock, with those star levels. In the future a full geos team works great to get her 7*
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Kokie wrote: »
    Hilariously Jawas also counter Nute teams well. Dooku dies quick. IG100 too.

Are you fighting like g7 teams? Because at relic levels it just ain't happening.

No, not faced a relic yet. Just g11 g12