Best leader for relic Nightsister

DarkLasombra
4 posts Member
edited February 2020
I have all but Spirit at R5+

Who should I use as leader for GA defense, or even in general?

Replies

• Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options
    I like asajj on offense. MT can be better on D, but both are kinda situational. ex. MT offense can work better in geotb
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Options
    I usually use Talzin for PvE and Asajj for PvP.
  • Options
    Ga defense, assaji allll day
  • Options
    Dooku
  • Options
    Zombie
  • Options
    Jawas
  • Options
    Asajj for most PvP applications and P4 hSith. Talzin for certain matchups on offense and for P3 hSith.

Also, Nightsister Spirit is one of the most important relics for Nightsisters. She brings a lot of much needed damage output to the team.
    Still not a he.
  • Options
    As others have said, PvP (especially on defense) Asajj all day. Most PVE, Talzin.
  • Options
    Spirit is amazing. I have her modded similar to Asajj who is a full gear level higher plus the left side G12 pieces and Spirit hits just as hard with her basic. (Prior to Rampage kicking in, of course).
  • Options
    Vendi1983 wrote: »
    Spirit is amazing. I have her modded similar to Asajj who is a full gear level higher plus the left side G12 pieces and Spirit hits just as hard with her basic. (Prior to Rampage kicking in, of course).

What is your NS team?
  • TVF
    36597 posts Member
    Options

What is your NS team?

4 Spirits lead by AV.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »

What is your NS team?

4 Spirits lead by AV.

I currently role
    MT Daka Assaj Talia Zombie, but it is a fledgling team.

I am reading a better PVP team is
    zzAssaj MT Daka Spirit Zombie.

zeta MT unique and Daka?
  • Vendi1983
    5023 posts Member
    edited February 2020
    Options
    Drop Talia and use Spirit.

I run zTalzin lead right now because I don't have the Asajj lead Zeta. Should have it by tomorrow at the earliest. Only have one Zeta on MT too. Modded for maximum offense on Asajj, Spirit and Talzin. Health and speed on Daka and Zombie.

G12+3 Asajj +106, 3k dmg, CD/Health
    G11+4 Talzin +80, 6.2k special dmg, offense/potency
    G12+3 Daka +119, 40k health, 6x health
    G12+0 Zombie +109, speed/health
    G11+2 Spirit +82, 3.5k dmg, offense/CC

Spirit's offense secondaries aren't good at all. Would love to find more of them but too busy slicing other mods.
  • Dwinkelm
    767 posts Member
    edited February 2020
    Options
    AV is superior lead for both O and D in PvP at higher levels, in my opinion.

Talzin is superior sub-relics.

For this reason, more people see Talzin and likely have a strategy stored away for dealing with her.... which, in turn, helps the viability of AV on defense.

The TM-manipulation from AV just simply trumps everything. Get your Spirit to r5 and FAST and get your AV FAST, make sure you have all your zetas, and you will wipe the floor with your opponents.
  • Options
    They are 2 totally different styles of play honestly. AV is more of the TM manipulation game with very heavy offensive firepower but requires a very beefy Daka for it to be successful. Talzin is all about eating your opponents alive with plague and has the added feature of the well known deathstorm. I hold more often on defense using AV in both GAC and TW. But if you are wanting to destroy some DR&Malaks out there, Talzin is your girl.
  • Options
    roll a Daka lead in TB or GAC to mess with someone. If you have a high Relic Daka, the 50% health is tough...and toss in a nest as a 5th. That said, I think AV is better....it's just that you get people who might underestimate the Daka lead and you get a cheese win. 50% health boost on my Daka puts her at 135K health to start.