Content Update 02/12/2019

CG_SBCrumb
569 posts EA Community Manager
edited February 12
Hi Holotable Heroes!

Today’s update brings the new Resistance Capital Ship, the Raddus, to the holotables! Read on to find the full list of changes.


CHANGES
  • Ki-Adi-Mundi's ability Adaptive Form is now immune to cooldown manipulation. Read more about this change here
  • Places of Power is now scheduled for 2/28. This swaps with the Rebel Round up event, which is now moved to 2/24
  • Some missions in phase 1 of the Geonosis Dark Side Territory Battle have been updated to include other Geonosis environments. Phase 4 of the Geonosis Light Side Territory Battle has also been updated to include additional Geonosis environments.
  • There is a bug with the Chimaera missions in the Geonosis Light Side Territory Battle. We will be removing the Chimaera missions from the Territory Battle until we are able to fully resolve this issue. Players will only face Executrix in the interim.


We are rolling out the next batch of requirements to access Galactic Legend Rey and Kylo Ren’s respective events. The variability of requirement level for each character will continue as we release batches. As a reminder these events are still to come and are not time limited - once you qualify it stays open until you complete it. As we release requirements you can see their full lists expand in their Prerequisite tabs in the Journey Guide.

The second set of Galactic Legends requirements:

Galactic Legend Rey
  • Rey (Scavenger), Relic 7
  • Resistance Pilot, Relic 3
  • Poe Dameron (this is the Episode VII Poe, not Resistance Hero Poe), Relic 5
Galactic Legend Kylo Ren
  • Kylo Ren, Relic 7
  • Captain Phasma, Relic 5
  • First Order Executioner, Relic 5

IMPORTANT NOTE: We mentioned in Update Notes on Galactic Legends that the requirements will vary and that not all characters will require relics. After doing an internal review, we have decided to change the overall requirements so that all characters will require Relics. None of the announced character requirements are changing.

CHARACTERS AND SHIPS
For more info on these units, check out the kit reveals and strategy guides below:

SHARD SHUFFLE
These characters or ships are now available in the following locations:

General Hux
  • General Hux is now farmable from Dark Side 6-A Hard. This is in addition to those nodes and does not replace any possible rewards currently available there.

First Order Sith Trooper
  • First Order Sith Trooper is now farmable from Dark Side 6-C Hard. This is in addition to those nodes and does not replace any possible rewards currently available there.


EVENTS
Advanced Fleet Mastery: Raddus
Command the Raddus and claim victory against your opponents! Unlock the Resistance Capital Ship in this all new monthly event.
  • Event: Feb 13th


FIXES
  • UNIT - The Vulture Droid in the “Geonosis: Republic Offensive” Territory Battle has had an update to its unique ability to clarify its functionality. When attacking an enemy with Buzz Droids, 1 Vulture Droid will be called to assist (max).
  • UNIT - The Vulture Droid in the “Geonosis: Republic Offensive” Territory Battle has had an update to its unique ability to match its functionality. It will now summon a replacement under any allied Capital Ship rather than just Separatists.
  • UNIT - Fixed an issue where Padmé Amidala's “Courage” stated it could only trigger from attacks instead of any ability that caused damage
  • UNIT - Fixed an issue where Phoenix members could not dispel debuffs against Nightsisters in certain circumstances.
  • UNIT - Fixed an issue where Bounty Hunter contracts would not be rewarded properly while Aurra Sing was the leader.
  • UNIT - Fixed an issue that would cause General Skywalker not to enter “Cover” if reduced to 0 Protection from Resistance Hero Poe's Unique ability “Spark of Resistance”.
  • UNIT - Fixed an issue with Negotiator's "Unending Loyalty" buff that was causing it to not be applied correctly to a unit that already had it.
  • EVENT - Fixed an issue where General Skywalker could cause the game to freeze in the Sith Triumvirate Raid in certain circumstances.
  • EVENT - The portrait for the PvE version of the Emperor's Shuttle has been fixed to display correctly in battle.
  • EVENT - Updated the event information for “Ghosts of Dathomir” to specify that the Spirit Altar's ability to revive the Nightsisters can't be prevented.
  • EVENT - Fixed a bug in Territory Wars where Fleet zones would display the incorrect maximum amount of banners for Offensive wins.


PACKS AND BUNDLES
GEAR CHANCE PACK: KYROTECH
This limited time gear pack contains valuable Kyrotech prototype salvage and core gear salvage with a chance to gain bonus quantities of gear!

Included are: Mk 7 Kyrotech Shock Prod Prototype Salvage, Mk 9 Kyrotech Battle Computer Prototype Salvage, Mk 5 A/KT Stun Gun Prototype Salvage, Mk 3 Czerka Stun Cuffs Salvage, Mk 3 Carbanti Sensor Array Salvage, Mk 8 BioTech Implant Component!

There is a 90% chance of obtaining 10 pieces of each of the above; 5% chance of obtaining 15 pieces (1.5X the quantity) of each of the above; and 5% chance of obtaining 20 pieces (2X the quantity) of each of the above! Purchase this valuable pack before it leaves the Store


Date Available: February 13th
1299 Crystals
Minimum Level Requirements: 60
Maximum # Purchases: 1
RELIC CARGO HAUL
This bundle includes Relic Upgrade Materials and Scraps along with Crystals and Credits to help you power up your squads!

Bundle includes:
  • Carbonite Circuit Board (x90)
  • Bronzium Wiring (x75)
  • Chromium Transistor (x65)
  • Aurodium Heatsink (x30)
  • Electrium Conductor(x15)
  • Zinbiddle Card (x5)
  • Fragmented Signal Data (x40)
  • Incomplete Signal Data (x20)
  • Flawed Signal Data (x5)
  • Crystals (x500)
  • Credits (x250,000)
Date Available: February 13th
Minimum Level Requirement: 85
Maximum # Purchases: 1

RESISTANCE STAR CRUISER BUNDLE
Special exclusive offers are now available in the Store in celebration of the release of the Raddus Capital Ship. These bundles and packs consist of Raddus Blueprints, Amilyn Holdo Shards, powerful gear, Relic Materials & Scraps, ship ability materials, and more!

Obtain Raddus Blueprints with the Spark the Resistance Bundle and Resistance Star Cruiser Bundle & Pack! The Raddus is a powerful Support Capital Ship commanded by Amilyn Holdo! Wield powerful ally buffs, dispels, assists, and protection recovery abilities to Spark the Resistance.

Bundle includes:
  • Raddus Blueprints (x15)
  • Prestige (x50)
  • Ship Ability Material MK I (x20)
  • Ship Ability Material MK II (x15)
  • Ship Ability Material MK III (x10)
  • Ship Building Materials (x250,000)
Date Available: February 13th
Minimum Level Requirement: 60
Maximum # Purchases: 1

RESISTANCE STAR CRUISER PACK
Power up the Raddus Capital Ship with this brand new pack! The Raddus is a powerful Support Capital Ship commanded by Amilyn Holdo! Wield powerful ally buffs, dispels, assists, and protection recovery abilities to Spark the Resistance.

Pack includes:
  • Raddus Blueprints (x10)
  • Ship Ability Material MK I (x15)
  • Ship Ability Material MK II (x10)
  • Ship Ability Material MK III (x5)
  • Ship Building Materials (x100,000)

Date Available: February 13th
1250 Crystals
Minimum Level Requirements: 60


SPARK THE RESISTANCE BUNDLE
Purchase this bundle to get Raddus Blueprints, Prestige, and more! The Raddus is a powerful Support Capital Ship commanded by Amilyn Holdo! Wield powerful ally buffs, dispels, assists, and protection recovery abilities to Spark the Resistance.

Bundle includes:
  • Raddus Blueprints (x20)
  • Prestige (x100)
  • Ship Ability Material MK I (x20)
  • Ship Ability Material MK II (x15)
  • Ship Ability Material MK III (x10)
  • Ship Ability Material Omega (x5)
  • Ship Building Materials (x500,000)
Date Available: February 13th
Minimum Level Requirement: 60
Maximum # Purchases: 2

VICE ADMIRAL BUNDLE
Power up Amilyn Holdo to new heights with the Vice Admiral Bundle! She is the commander of the capital ship Raddus and is a seasoned Resistance tank who can support her allies by auto-Taunting, granting Foresight, recovering Health & Protection, and more! Each bundle includes 25 shards for Amilyn Holdo, 1,000 Crystals, and gear required to bring her to new levels of power!

Bundle includes:
  • Amilyn Holdo Shards (x25)
  • MK 12 Czerka Stun Cuffs Prototype Salvage (x25)
  • Ability Material Omega (x1)
  • MK 12 ArmaTek Fusion Furnace Prototype Salvage (x15)
  • MK 12 ArmaTek Armor Plating Prototype Salvage (x15)
  • MK 8 Nubian Design Tech Salvage (x40)
  • MK 6 Athakam Medpac Salvage (x15)
  • Training Droid T4 (x20)
  • Crystals (x1,000)
  • Credits (x1,000,000)
Date Available: February 13
Minimum Level Requirement: 60
Maximum # Purchases: 2

VICE ADMIRAL’S INJECTOR BUNDLE
Power up Amilyn Holdo or other characters with this bundle containing 1500 crystals. It also contains some of the key salvage required to make the Power Cell Injector (Fusion) to bring her to new heights of power!

Please note: Each Power Cell Injector is unique and can only be equipped to the character it was crafted for. This bundle does not contain any Amilyn Holdo shards.

Bundle includes:
  • Injector Handle Salvage (x50)
  • MK 9 Kyrotech Battle Computer Prototype Salvage (x50)
  • MK 5 Arakyd Droid Caller Salvage (x25)
  • MK 12 ArmaTek Data Pad Prototype Salvage (x25)
  • Crystals (x1,500)
Date Available: February 13
Minimum Level Requirement: 85
Maximum # Purchases: 1
Sign In or Register to comment.