We love you CG! Ultimate Maneuver!

We were joking about it, and you actually did it. You let humor in the universe be humorous.

That is awesome!

Replies

• It actually makes sense even from a serious perspective for the ship and the commander.
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    It’s not added as a joke
  • I know. Still hilarious to me
  • Time to suicide bomb my fleet mates
  • I was not joking when I posted for CG to make the Holdo Maneuver happen.

I am excited for this ship
  • Mephisto_style
    5724 posts Member
    edited February 2020
    Baby_Yoda wrote: »
    Time to suicide bomb my fleet mates

It was the funniest news I had all day. Laughed so hard it gave me a headache. I would die of laughter if they threw it together after readind this thread I made 3 weeks ago
    I want Raddus. Be nice to get Holdo done. 3-5 stars now. Wouldn't make sense for Ep 9 to inspire a new 1 like Poe Finn

Raddus will probably be like Endurance anyway though?
    willennium wrote: »
    Wouldn't make sense to make a new Holdo. If they let her be fleet commander, (which she absolutely should be, even though she's not a popular character) they should just rework her or give her a "touch up" to give her a fleet commander title. Ultimate ability could be just to destroy itself and the enemy capital ship lol.

Ultimate ability = kamikaze lightspeed jump

• Baby_Yoda wrote: »
    Time to suicide bomb my fleet mates

It was the funniest news I had all day. Laughed so hard it gave me a headache. I would die of laughter if they threw it together after readind this thread I made 3 weeks ago
    I want Raddus. Be nice to get Holdo done. 3-5 stars now. Wouldn't make sense for Ep 9 to inspire a new 1 like Poe Finn

Raddus will probably be like Endurance anyway though?
    willennium wrote: »
    Wouldn't make sense to make a new Holdo. If they let her be fleet commander, (which she absolutely should be, even though she's not a popular character) they should just rework her or give her a "touch up" to give her a fleet commander title. Ultimate ability could be just to destroy itself and the enemy capital ship lol.

Ultimate ability = kamikaze lightspeed jump

I'm sure they did it just for you.