Holdo maneuver

2Next

Replies

  • Ephran wrote: »
    Also I know this thread isn’t about the movie but god the Holdo Maneuver is so bad for the internal logic of the series.

    Who knew we could have just lobbed kamikaze pilots into the Death Star until it blew up? Better yet, get droids to pilot the ships.

    Lol they confirmed that the only reason it worked was that the Raddus had a reinforced shield. Without that shield it would have disintegrated on contact with the enemy shield and wouldn't have done anything. Who knew it doesn't do anything to the logic of the series, especially when that logic is based on the rule of cool.

    Hey, wait a minute now ... the Raddus had more better shields like this, and the only strategy they could come up with was to run away? Why not take their impervious shields, turn around, and just frontal assault the enemy fleet, fly through their shields at point-blank range and blow them into smithereens?

    Congrats you’ve described what they did in the movie.

    That is not what they did in TLJ. A kamikaze ramming run is far different from a tactical assault, and one of these makes far better use of impervious shields with lower requirement for certain death.

    When did "improved shields" become "impervious shields"? Those are vastly different ideas
    Looking for a new guild? Come check out Wa Da Tah on Discord: https://discord.gg/SFYjRkk
  • potato, potato
    it's all moot anyway. X-wings flew through the DS shield without a hitch in the original film and they didn't need "reinforced" shields to do it.
  • Ephran wrote: »
    Also I know this thread isn’t about the movie but god the Holdo Maneuver is so bad for the internal logic of the series.

    Who knew we could have just lobbed kamikaze pilots into the Death Star until it blew up? Better yet, get droids to pilot the ships.

    Lol they confirmed that the only reason it worked was that the Raddus had a reinforced shield. Without that shield it would have disintegrated on contact with the enemy shield and wouldn't have done anything. Who knew it doesn't do anything to the logic of the series, especially when that logic is based on the rule of cool.

    Hey, wait a minute now ... the Raddus had more better shields like this, and the only strategy they could come up with was to run away? Why not take their impervious shields, turn around, and just frontal assault the enemy fleet, fly through their shields at point-blank range and blow them into smithereens?

    Congrats you’ve described what they did in the movie.

    That is not what they did in TLJ. A kamikaze ramming run is far different from a tactical assault, and one of these makes far better use of impervious shields with lower requirement for certain death.

    Then what you’re saying is nonsense. How does the Raddus fly through the other ships shields without hitting it?
  • Ephran wrote: »
    Also I know this thread isn’t about the movie but god the Holdo Maneuver is so bad for the internal logic of the series.

    Who knew we could have just lobbed kamikaze pilots into the Death Star until it blew up? Better yet, get droids to pilot the ships.

    Lol they confirmed that the only reason it worked was that the Raddus had a reinforced shield. Without that shield it would have disintegrated on contact with the enemy shield and wouldn't have done anything. Who knew it doesn't do anything to the logic of the series, especially when that logic is based on the rule of cool.

    Hey, wait a minute now ... the Raddus had more better shields like this, and the only strategy they could come up with was to run away? Why not take their impervious shields, turn around, and just frontal assault the enemy fleet, fly through their shields at point-blank range and blow them into smithereens?

    Congrats you’ve described what they did in the movie.

    That is not what they did in TLJ. A kamikaze ramming run is far different from a tactical assault, and one of these makes far better use of impervious shields with lower requirement for certain death.

    Then what you’re saying is nonsense. How does the Raddus fly through the other ships shields without hitting it?

    very carefully
  • Ephran
    484 posts Member
    edited February 14
    Ephran wrote: »
    Also I know this thread isn’t about the movie but god the Holdo Maneuver is so bad for the internal logic of the series.

    Who knew we could have just lobbed kamikaze pilots into the Death Star until it blew up? Better yet, get droids to pilot the ships.

    Lol they confirmed that the only reason it worked was that the Raddus had a reinforced shield. Without that shield it would have disintegrated on contact with the enemy shield and wouldn't have done anything. Who knew it doesn't do anything to the logic of the series, especially when that logic is based on the rule of cool.

    One of the standard Star Wars physics truths we have accepted is that bigger ships have stronger shields, presumably because they have room for bigger generators. It's a simple explanation that we can all understand, strength scales with size. It stands to reason that Supremacy should have had stronger shields than Raddus.

    Now you want us to accept that Raddus had a "reinforced" shield? Really? That's the explanation we are given? What exactly is so special about a "reinforced" shield? Does it have rebar in it? Probably not, maybe just MOAR BETTER shield generators than the other ships, with extra special deflecting power. Power to deflect the strongest bombardment, and fly through other ships' shields with impunity.
    Hey, wait a minute now ... the Raddus had more better shields like this, and the only strategy they could come up with was to run away? Why not take their impervious shields, turn around, and just frontal assault the enemy fleet, fly through their shields at point-blank range and blow them into smithereens?
    I suppose it's a good thing that Supremacy didn't have EXTRA MOAR BETTER shields or the whole maneuver would have been like running into a brick wall.

    They should put these "reinforced" shields on every ship. Boy, that would show them who's boss!

    On an unrelated side note: it was called a "Star Destroyer" not because it was a destroyer of stars, but because it is a destroyer (a class of naval ship) that flies among the stars. Frigates, destroyers, cruisers, freighters ... all of these SHIPS belong to the NAVY that commands them.
    I just had to get that off my chest. I'm so relieved.

    If you had actually watched the movie you would also have noticed that the hole in the Supremacy's shield that Finn and Rose sliced through was *EXACTLY* where Holdo hit it. If you're too far up your own backside to accept the fact that the size of the ship is unrelated (the first Death Star didn't even seem to have a shield you utter maroon) at the very least pay enough to attention to the movie to pick up on subtle clues like that.

    Edit: also reinforced doesn't mean impervious and why do you think they were running out of fuel? They were being bombarded and their shields were using their fuel up. Good grief, use basic logic, it's really not that hard.
  • lol the original Death Star did indeed have shields. in 1977, George called it a "magnetic field" in the dialogue.

    The resistance ships were running out of fuel because they forgot to fuel up while they were at their base, I guess. Yet the First Order does not have these fueling worries; they must be driving Hondas?

    Please don't call me names and attack my feeble mind, it hurts my feelings.
  • TLJ is trash. Raddus is trash. Holdo is trash

  • Ephran wrote: »
    Ephran wrote: »
    Also I know this thread isn’t about the movie but god the Holdo Maneuver is so bad for the internal logic of the series.

    Who knew we could have just lobbed kamikaze pilots into the Death Star until it blew up? Better yet, get droids to pilot the ships.

    Lol they confirmed that the only reason it worked was that the Raddus had a reinforced shield. Without that shield it would have disintegrated on contact with the enemy shield and wouldn't have done anything. Who knew it doesn't do anything to the logic of the series, especially when that logic is based on the rule of cool.

    One of the standard Star Wars physics truths we have accepted is that bigger ships have stronger shields, presumably because they have room for bigger generators. It's a simple explanation that we can all understand, strength scales with size. It stands to reason that Supremacy should have had stronger shields than Raddus.

    Now you want us to accept that Raddus had a "reinforced" shield? Really? That's the explanation we are given? What exactly is so special about a "reinforced" shield? Does it have rebar in it? Probably not, maybe just MOAR BETTER shield generators than the other ships, with extra special deflecting power. Power to deflect the strongest bombardment, and fly through other ships' shields with impunity.
    Hey, wait a minute now ... the Raddus had more better shields like this, and the only strategy they could come up with was to run away? Why not take their impervious shields, turn around, and just frontal assault the enemy fleet, fly through their shields at point-blank range and blow them into smithereens?
    I suppose it's a good thing that Supremacy didn't have EXTRA MOAR BETTER shields or the whole maneuver would have been like running into a brick wall.

    They should put these "reinforced" shields on every ship. Boy, that would show them who's boss!

    On an unrelated side note: it was called a "Star Destroyer" not because it was a destroyer of stars, but because it is a destroyer (a class of naval ship) that flies among the stars. Frigates, destroyers, cruisers, freighters ... all of these SHIPS belong to the NAVY that commands them.
    I just had to get that off my chest. I'm so relieved.

    If you had actually watched the movie you would also have noticed that the hole in the Supremacy's shield that Finn and Rose sliced through was *EXACTLY* where Holdo hit it. If you're too far up your own backside to accept the fact that the size of the ship is unrelated (the first Death Star didn't even seem to have a shield you utter maroon) at the very least pay enough to attention to the movie to pick up on subtle clues like that.

    Edit: also reinforced doesn't mean impervious and why do you think they were running out of fuel? They were being bombarded and their shields were using their fuel up. Good grief, use basic logic, it's really not that hard.

    Woah there big shot. A bit upset are we ?
  • Ephran wrote: »
    Also I know this thread isn’t about the movie but god the Holdo Maneuver is so bad for the internal logic of the series.

    Who knew we could have just lobbed kamikaze pilots into the Death Star until it blew up? Better yet, get droids to pilot the ships.

    Lol they confirmed that the only reason it worked was that the Raddus had a reinforced shield. Without that shield it would have disintegrated on contact with the enemy shield and wouldn't have done anything. Who knew it doesn't do anything to the logic of the series, especially when that logic is based on the rule of cool.

    Hey, wait a minute now ... the Raddus had more better shields like this, and the only strategy they could come up with was to run away? Why not take their impervious shields, turn around, and just frontal assault the enemy fleet, fly through their shields at point-blank range and blow them into smithereens?

    Congrats you’ve described what they did in the movie.

    That is not what they did in TLJ. A kamikaze ramming run is far different from a tactical assault, and one of these makes far better use of impervious shields with lower requirement for certain death.

    Then what you’re saying is nonsense. How does the Raddus fly through the other ships shields without hitting it?

    very carefully

    Exactly. Sounds good. Doesn’t work
  • I
    t’s a 10 turn cooldown that is reduced each time a resistance ally with foresight uses a special ability. She gives out a lot of foresight, not to mention the foresight resistance characters may give themselves. And nobody said crap fleet, I said backup fleet.

    Do not confuse the definition of troll for “anyone I disagree with”.

    Yes, this is my current fleet for a while now. If I get Raddus it becomes meta-competitive. Right now Chimaera is not on my shard. It really cannot break through the bad negotiator and rebel fleets. I am fairly certain Raddus can.


    je1xypwt4az7.png
  • For FO we will have 2 ships : the 2 pieces of Snoke’s ship
  • Also I know this thread isn’t about the movie but god the Holdo Maneuver is so bad for the internal logic of the series.

    Who knew we could have just lobbed kamikaze pilots into the Death Star until it blew up? Better yet, get droids to pilot the ships.

    Why even build Death Stars or Starkiller Bases at all when all it would take to destroy an entire planet is a little asteroid with a hyperdrive strapped to it. Entire fleets could be wiped out by simply hyperjumping little rocks at them. It makes every space battle in all of Star Wars pointless and is totally lore breaking. Disney doesn't care though, they know the average moviegoer is about as smart as the chair they're watching those bad movies from.

  • Ephran wrote: »
    Also I know this thread isn’t about the movie but god the Holdo Maneuver is so bad for the internal logic of the series.

    Who knew we could have just lobbed kamikaze pilots into the Death Star until it blew up? Better yet, get droids to pilot the ships.

    Lol they confirmed that the only reason it worked was that the Raddus had a reinforced shield. Without that shield it would have disintegrated on contact with the enemy shield and wouldn't have done anything. Who knew it doesn't do anything to the logic of the series, especially when that logic is based on the rule of cool.

    Translation: We knew it was dumb so we had to include a line in a novel to justify it.
  • For FO we will have 2 ships : the 2 pieces of Snoke’s ship

    Well, inevitably FO will = Final Order.
  • Lynora wrote: »
    Also I know this thread isn’t about the movie but god the Holdo Maneuver is so bad for the internal logic of the series.

    Who knew we could have just lobbed kamikaze pilots into the Death Star until it blew up? Better yet, get droids to pilot the ships.

    Why even build Death Stars or Starkiller Bases at all when all it would take to destroy an entire planet is a little asteroid with a hyperdrive strapped to it. Entire fleets could be wiped out by simply hyperjumping little rocks at them. It makes every space battle in all of Star Wars pointless and is totally lore breaking. Disney doesn't care though, they know the average moviegoer is about as smart as the chair they're watching those bad movies from.

    @Lynora
    probably because they don't have such weaknesses. That's just conjecture and trying to stretch a point to an insane degree. rocks? there is no evidence to suggest such outlandish claims. how does this "lore" breaking make space battles pointless? nice, taking a shot at both disney and fans.
    Lynora wrote: »
    Ephran wrote: »
    Also I know this thread isn’t about the movie but god the Holdo Maneuver is so bad for the internal logic of the series.

    Who knew we could have just lobbed kamikaze pilots into the Death Star until it blew up? Better yet, get droids to pilot the ships.

    Lol they confirmed that the only reason it worked was that the Raddus had a reinforced shield. Without that shield it would have disintegrated on contact with the enemy shield and wouldn't have done anything. Who knew it doesn't do anything to the logic of the series, especially when that logic is based on the rule of cool.

    Translation: We knew it was dumb so we had to include a line in a novel to justify it.

    A second wrong assertion. its not really dumb, and you cant prove otherwise. you can say they didnt do it before therefore it cant be done now. which is meaningless. that proves it hadnt been done not that it cant. there was never a need before.
    The line to explain it, is only to satisfy fanboys that will say its against the "lore"
  • Nauros
    3137 posts Member
    For FO we will have 2 ships : the 2 pieces of Snoke’s ship

    Piloted by the 2 pieces of Snoke.
    Revive the stores, the game needs it.
  • TVF
    19611 posts Member
    TLJ is trash. Raddus is trash. Holdo is trash

    Wrong thread.
    TVF's guild is recruiting. Say hi in our Discord! https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Lynora wrote: »
    Also I know this thread isn’t about the movie but god the Holdo Maneuver is so bad for the internal logic of the series.

    Who knew we could have just lobbed kamikaze pilots into the Death Star until it blew up? Better yet, get droids to pilot the ships.

    Why even build Death Stars or Starkiller Bases at all when all it would take to destroy an entire planet is a little asteroid with a hyperdrive strapped to it. Entire fleets could be wiped out by simply hyperjumping little rocks at them. It makes every space battle in all of Star Wars pointless and is totally lore breaking. Disney doesn't care though, they know the average moviegoer is about as smart as the chair they're watching those bad movies from.

    @Lynora
    probably because they don't have such weaknesses. That's just conjecture and trying to stretch a point to an insane degree. rocks? there is no evidence to suggest such outlandish claims. how does this "lore" breaking make space battles pointless? nice, taking a shot at both disney and fans.
    Lynora wrote: »
    Ephran wrote: »
    Also I know this thread isn’t about the movie but god the Holdo Maneuver is so bad for the internal logic of the series.

    Who knew we could have just lobbed kamikaze pilots into the Death Star until it blew up? Better yet, get droids to pilot the ships.

    Lol they confirmed that the only reason it worked was that the Raddus had a reinforced shield. Without that shield it would have disintegrated on contact with the enemy shield and wouldn't have done anything. Who knew it doesn't do anything to the logic of the series, especially when that logic is based on the rule of cool.

    Translation: We knew it was dumb so we had to include a line in a novel to justify it.

    A second wrong assertion. its not really dumb, and you cant prove otherwise. you can say they didnt do it before therefore it cant be done now. which is meaningless. that proves it hadnt been done not that it cant. there was never a need before.
    The line to explain it, is only to satisfy fanboys that will say its against the "lore"
    Lynora wrote: »
    Also I know this thread isn’t about the movie but god the Holdo Maneuver is so bad for the internal logic of the series.

    Who knew we could have just lobbed kamikaze pilots into the Death Star until it blew up? Better yet, get droids to pilot the ships.

    Why even build Death Stars or Starkiller Bases at all when all it would take to destroy an entire planet is a little asteroid with a hyperdrive strapped to it. Entire fleets could be wiped out by simply hyperjumping little rocks at them. It makes every space battle in all of Star Wars pointless and is totally lore breaking. Disney doesn't care though, they know the average moviegoer is about as smart as the chair they're watching those bad movies from.

    @Lynora
    probably because they don't have such weaknesses. That's just conjecture and trying to stretch a point to an insane degree. rocks? there is no evidence to suggest such outlandish claims. how does this "lore" breaking make space battles pointless? nice, taking a shot at both disney and fans.
    Lynora wrote: »
    Ephran wrote: »
    Also I know this thread isn’t about the movie but god the Holdo Maneuver is so bad for the internal logic of the series.

    Who knew we could have just lobbed kamikaze pilots into the Death Star until it blew up? Better yet, get droids to pilot the ships.

    Lol they confirmed that the only reason it worked was that the Raddus had a reinforced shield. Without that shield it would have disintegrated on contact with the enemy shield and wouldn't have done anything. Who knew it doesn't do anything to the logic of the series, especially when that logic is based on the rule of cool.

    Translation: We knew it was dumb so we had to include a line in a novel to justify it.

    A second wrong assertion. its not really dumb, and you cant prove otherwise. you can say they didnt do it before therefore it cant be done now. which is meaningless. that proves it hadnt been done not that it cant. there was never a need before.
    The line to explain it, is only to satisfy fanboys that will say its against the "lore"


    "They don't have such weaknesses" ...now who is making outlandish claims and conjecture? I bet you think it was fine that Finn was able to stand on the surface of a planet half way across the galaxy and watch Starkiller baqse blow up a planet and a bunch of moons in real time. These movies were stupid and they depend on the stupidity of the audience for them to work.
  • Lynora wrote: »
    Lynora wrote: »
    Also I know this thread isn’t about the movie but god the Holdo Maneuver is so bad for the internal logic of the series.

    Who knew we could have just lobbed kamikaze pilots into the Death Star until it blew up? Better yet, get droids to pilot the ships.

    Why even build Death Stars or Starkiller Bases at all when all it would take to destroy an entire planet is a little asteroid with a hyperdrive strapped to it. Entire fleets could be wiped out by simply hyperjumping little rocks at them. It makes every space battle in all of Star Wars pointless and is totally lore breaking. Disney doesn't care though, they know the average moviegoer is about as smart as the chair they're watching those bad movies from.

    @Lynora
    probably because they don't have such weaknesses. That's just conjecture and trying to stretch a point to an insane degree. rocks? there is no evidence to suggest such outlandish claims. how does this "lore" breaking make space battles pointless? nice, taking a shot at both disney and fans.
    Lynora wrote: »
    Ephran wrote: »
    Also I know this thread isn’t about the movie but god the Holdo Maneuver is so bad for the internal logic of the series.

    Who knew we could have just lobbed kamikaze pilots into the Death Star until it blew up? Better yet, get droids to pilot the ships.

    Lol they confirmed that the only reason it worked was that the Raddus had a reinforced shield. Without that shield it would have disintegrated on contact with the enemy shield and wouldn't have done anything. Who knew it doesn't do anything to the logic of the series, especially when that logic is based on the rule of cool.

    Translation: We knew it was dumb so we had to include a line in a novel to justify it.

    A second wrong assertion. its not really dumb, and you cant prove otherwise. you can say they didnt do it before therefore it cant be done now. which is meaningless. that proves it hadnt been done not that it cant. there was never a need before.
    The line to explain it, is only to satisfy fanboys that will say its against the "lore"
    Lynora wrote: »
    Also I know this thread isn’t about the movie but god the Holdo Maneuver is so bad for the internal logic of the series.

    Who knew we could have just lobbed kamikaze pilots into the Death Star until it blew up? Better yet, get droids to pilot the ships.

    Why even build Death Stars or Starkiller Bases at all when all it would take to destroy an entire planet is a little asteroid with a hyperdrive strapped to it. Entire fleets could be wiped out by simply hyperjumping little rocks at them. It makes every space battle in all of Star Wars pointless and is totally lore breaking. Disney doesn't care though, they know the average moviegoer is about as smart as the chair they're watching those bad movies from.

    @Lynora
    probably because they don't have such weaknesses. That's just conjecture and trying to stretch a point to an insane degree. rocks? there is no evidence to suggest such outlandish claims. how does this "lore" breaking make space battles pointless? nice, taking a shot at both disney and fans.
    Lynora wrote: »
    Ephran wrote: »
    Also I know this thread isn’t about the movie but god the Holdo Maneuver is so bad for the internal logic of the series.

    Who knew we could have just lobbed kamikaze pilots into the Death Star until it blew up? Better yet, get droids to pilot the ships.

    Lol they confirmed that the only reason it worked was that the Raddus had a reinforced shield. Without that shield it would have disintegrated on contact with the enemy shield and wouldn't have done anything. Who knew it doesn't do anything to the logic of the series, especially when that logic is based on the rule of cool.

    Translation: We knew it was dumb so we had to include a line in a novel to justify it.

    A second wrong assertion. its not really dumb, and you cant prove otherwise. you can say they didnt do it before therefore it cant be done now. which is meaningless. that proves it hadnt been done not that it cant. there was never a need before.
    The line to explain it, is only to satisfy fanboys that will say its against the "lore"


    "They don't have such weaknesses" ...now who is making outlandish claims and conjecture? I bet you think it was fine that Finn was able to stand on the surface of a planet half way across the galaxy and watch Starkiller baqse blow up a planet and a bunch of moons in real time. These movies were stupid and they depend on the stupidity of the audience for them to work.

    Classic. What a shot at me.
    Unfortunately it doesn’t matter. Sure what I said had no proof. But it disproves what you said cause you got no proof either.
    I don’t take such petty grievance with it as you. I never needed it explained to me that the technology at starkiller base is advanced but most importantly not real. So what it can do has few limitations. It’s faster than light destroying planets in seconds.
    If you really want to start arguing like that I should inform you that lightsabers aren’t real either. How can such a thing cut through anything?
  • Stick
    549 posts Member
    edited February 15
    I don’t take such petty grievance with it as you. I never needed it explained to me that the technology at starkiller base is advanced but most importantly not real.

    HahaHaha wow @Lynora
    He just destroyed you there. That’s the problem with people who argue saying The new Star Wars movies aren’t intelligent enough , they aren’t supposed to be , and they never have been , yet you enjoy it enough to be a cry baby on the forum of a video game about Star Wars.
  • I dont meet the requirments because of HT so I whaled to unlock raddus.
    All I can say is...lol its hilarious, holdo and raddus become my favorite with this move.
  • Stick wrote: »
    I don’t take such petty grievance with it as you. I never needed it explained to me that the technology at starkiller base is advanced but most importantly not real.

    HahaHaha wow @Lynora
    He just destroyed you there. That’s the problem with people who argue saying The new Star Wars movies aren’t intelligent enough , they aren’t supposed to be , and they never have been , yet you enjoy it enough to be a cry baby on the forum of a video game about Star Wars.

    You are clearly the intended audience for these movies.
  • Stick
    549 posts Member
    edited February 16
    Lynora wrote: »
    Stick wrote: »
    I don’t take such petty grievance with it as you. I never needed it explained to me that the technology at starkiller base is advanced but most importantly not real.

    HahaHaha wow @Lynora
    He just destroyed you there. That’s the problem with people who argue saying The new Star Wars movies aren’t intelligent enough , they aren’t supposed to be , and they never have been , yet you enjoy it enough to be a cry baby on the forum of a video game about Star Wars.

    You are clearly the intended audience for these movies.

    They are intended for everyone, so duh, of course it’s meant for me. It’s a popcorn flick dude. Star Wars isn’t out there trying to hit a niche market of conceited & insecure internet brainiacs. If you’d done anything artistic in your life you’d understand what crowd pleasing looks like. It’s designed with the intention of not making anyone too upset over it. You cant make billions by making art that won’t compromise merit for wider acceptance.

    If you’re so smart , why do the gaps of knowledge in a science fiction movie need to be explained to you ?

    I’ll leave you with a jay z lyric.

    I dumbed down my lyrics to double my dollars. They criticize me yet they all yell holla , if skills sold truth be told , I’d probably be talib kweli, truthfully I want to rhyme like common sense , but I did have a mill & ain’t been rhymin like common since.

    In case your giant brain can’t understand the rap lingo , it means you **** on things that aren’t as smart as they could be , but you still like it so shut up.

    @Darthvanity
    @Lynora
    Post edited by Stick on
  • Lynora wrote: »
    Stick wrote: »
    I don’t take such petty grievance with it as you. I never needed it explained to me that the technology at starkiller base is advanced but most importantly not real.

    HahaHaha wow @Lynora
    He just destroyed you there. That’s the problem with people who argue saying The new Star Wars movies aren’t intelligent enough , they aren’t supposed to be , and they never have been , yet you enjoy it enough to be a cry baby on the forum of a video game about Star Wars.

    You are clearly the intended audience for these movies.

    Yeah, because Star Wars is such an indy art house work of cinema that only some people "get" because of how deep it is.

    People do magic and fly through space. We have drones in real life and still do most of our killing up close and in person. No one stops to ask why they didn't just do their bombing or shooting or whatever else better.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Lynora wrote: »
    Stick wrote: »
    I don’t take such petty grievance with it as you. I never needed it explained to me that the technology at starkiller base is advanced but most importantly not real.

    HahaHaha wow @Lynora
    He just destroyed you there. That’s the problem with people who argue saying The new Star Wars movies aren’t intelligent enough , they aren’t supposed to be , and they never have been , yet you enjoy it enough to be a cry baby on the forum of a video game about Star Wars.

    You are clearly the intended audience for these movies.

    It’s pretty clear that you don’t like the new movies. For whatever petty grievance you have against them.
    You don’t have to like them. Move on then. But it’s pretty juvenile to attack people that do like them and the company that makes them.
  • After playing 50+ matches with raddus...
    Eh, res pilot x wing is not that bad, if GL rey needs r3 res pilot, I can do that...mines at G12 already.
Sign In or Register to comment.