Tickets = Shards

2Next

Replies

• Options
    Ultra wrote: »
    I just need a lot more info on this before I can make my opinion on it:

1. Are we going to be able to earn gear with shards?
    2. How many shards do we get for each successful event completion?
    3. How many tickets needed to launch the event?

etc

If we can also earn gear along with Rey / Kylo shards for clearing the event each time then I don't mind this bogged down release structure

Oh no. Your first point about gear just made me realize how they’re going to stick it to us with GL gear grinds........😧

Brand new, GL-only gear pieces, or just g12+ pieces in every spot starting at g8. 😂
  • Options
    CG gets away with this b/c it’s a Star Wars IP and has been going for years. They’ll never learn their lesson with this game.

BUT; when the time comes that a new game is released with CG as the developer they’ll realize how much they screwed up. The backlash that goes towards that game (even if undeserved) will be huge.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options
    I guess people are yearning for 5* unlocks or characters only accessible as raid rewards. Like in the good old days, eh?
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Options
    MathYouC wrote: »
    Ultra wrote: »
    I just need a lot more info on this before I can make my opinion on it:

1. Are we going to be able to earn gear with shards?
    2. How many shards do we get for each successful event completion?
    3. How many tickets needed to launch the event?

etc

If we can also earn gear along with Rey / Kylo shards for clearing the event each time then I don't mind this bogged down release structure

Oh no. Your first point about gear just made me realize how they’re going to stick it to us with GL gear grinds........😧

Brand new, GL-only gear pieces, or just g12+ pieces in every spot starting at g8. 😂

I can see special GL kryoteck mk 10 gears being only available in the GL event.

They may even require those same gears to level the characters required to enter the event to make it even more challenging.
  • Options
    Gifafi wrote: »
    I guess people are yearning for 5* unlocks or characters only accessible as raid rewards. Like in the good old days, eh?

Kinda, but not really. I know I get on my horse about people complaining about literally everything in this game, but if you take a look each complaint is usually from a different person. In other words, it's not the same person complaining about EVERY release structure, it's different people complaining about EACH release structure.

With a game with as many players as this has, it's bound to happen.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • TVF
    36598 posts Member
    Options
    They should just tailor all their decisions to my desires, problem solved.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH