Requesting Fives refund

Prev13
Since you reworked his kit, given him a taunt on his assist omega ability I no longer ever want to use this skill, as it hurts more than it does good, seeing as I added the omega before the rework, I want my omega back

Replies

• Options
    Echos basic too lol
  • TVF
    36600 posts Member
    Options
    What bugs are still in his kit.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »

The one minuscule bug where fives must be placed in the last slot.

Apparently that’s game breaking for him
  • Ltswb1
    550 posts Member
    edited February 2020
    Options
    Baby_Yoda wrote: »

The one minuscule bug where fives must be placed in the last slot.

Apparently that’s game breaking for him

It’s not even a bug. It WAI and affects all toons, especially those with “savior” type mechanics. The game prioritizes the order that toons are killed off in AOE attacks by where they are placed, so that it knows who to save. It’s not a bug. It’s just smarter strategy to put him in the last spot.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options
    I'm still waiting to hear about all the people actually affected by the fives "bug"
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Options
    I m affected by the sixth bug
  • TVF
    36600 posts Member
    Options
    or is it
  • Bartek
    116 posts Member
    edited February 2020
    Options
    Ltswb1 wrote: »
    (...) It’s just smarter strategy to put him in the last spot.
    Try that in KAM Special Mission ;)
  • TJax
    101 posts Member
    Options
    I agree, my fives had the omega before the rework, and he is forever nerfed. With the zeta on fives there is no reason I would want him to taunt.
  • Options
    xGriiMErZ wrote: »
    Requesting Fives refund

bdd.jpg

u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• TVF
    36600 posts Member
    Options
    TJax wrote: »
    I agree, my fives had the omega before the rework, and he is forever nerfed. With the zeta on fives there is no reason I would want him to taunt.

He's not forever nerfed, he had a slight nerf and a big buff.
  • Options
    In all seriousness it's fine if you actually mod him like a tank and actually use him to, you know, tank. The only time it's a disadvantage is if you saw that Skelturix video and you're like "ZOMG I WANT SOLO SIFFRAIDZ."

Yes, it's an annoyance if you're trying to do that, but if you are, just like...don't use his special. You're trying to kill him off ASAP anyway so it won't make much difference.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options
    xGriiMErZ wrote: »
    Gifafi wrote: »
    I'm still waiting to hear about all the people actually affected by the fives "bug"

You misunderstand, rather easy to, the bug doesn't affect me, but its a bug no less.

and? if it doesn't affect people it is understandably and justifiably low on the list.

As for the omega I agree somewhat. I don't like it and probably wouldn't have put it on, but the bonuses it gives are pretty good, so idk
  • TJax
    101 posts Member
    Options

Not true, my alt account will have a forever better fives because he does not taunt. My alt fives can use the special and get the assist and bonus damage, and does not taunt under shaak lead or while G$ retreats.

If Anything the omega should REMOVE the taunting ability.
  • TJax
    101 posts Member
    Options
    Jarvind wrote: »
    In all seriousness it's fine if you actually mod him like a tank and actually use him to, you know, tank. The only time it's a disadvantage is if you saw that Skelturix video and you're like "ZOMG I WANT SOLO SIFFRAIDZ."

Yes, it's an annoyance if you're trying to do that, but if you are, just like...don't use his special. You're trying to kill him off ASAP anyway so it won't make much difference.

When he has the zeta he has no need to taunt as attacking anyone else if preferable from a defensive standpoint. The omega ability should REMOVE the ability to taunt, that way if you want him to tank, don’t invest in the zeta that will be useless and don’t invest in the omega. As it stands, you are better in the long run to leave an ability at a lower level which is not WAI
  • TVF
    36600 posts Member
    edited February 2020
    Options

Not true, my alt account will have a forever better fives because he does not taunt. My alt fives can use the special and get the assist and bonus damage, and does not taunt under shaak lead or while G$ retreats.

If Anything the omega should REMOVE the taunting ability.

Comparing two Fives post rework misses my point. Both are still better. Not a nerf.
  • Options
    If you're placing any of the clones iterations with Fives on defense, then you are fully aware that the human attacking your team knows to kill Fives first, right? So in that case knowing that they will then attack him you absolutely want Fives with taunt up because he's going to gain a massive boost to his defense and cause plenty of problems while doing it. It's not the best omega ability by any stretch but it isn't that bad.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options
    Adamklark wrote: »
    even if you put him in 5th position his zeta doesn't active sometimes for some reason (like 1/10).
    also if multiple clones die at the same time he saves nobody, enjoy your buggy game

you think fives' zeta doesn't work 10% of the time? lol
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options
    in my experience yes, some math genius will probably write like 99.9% it works and only I'm the ****

lol ok
  • Options

When he has the zeta he has no need to taunt as attacking anyone else if preferable from a defensive standpoint. The omega ability should REMOVE the ability to taunt, that way if you want him to tank, don’t invest in the zeta that will be useless and don’t invest in the omega. As it stands, you are better in the long run to leave an ability at a lower level which is not WAI

...I mean, again, if you don’t want him to taunt just don’t use the special. It’s not that hard.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Options

...I mean, again, if you don’t want him to taunt just don’t use the special. It’s not that hard.

Or if GAS is already taunting then you can use the special
  • Options
    5s is better now than he's ever been, and the taunt is a huge addition to his kit. Maybe they should have refunded the omegas since, regardless of it being a great addition, it's a significant change to an existing ability--but asking for gear and zeta refunds? Come on. Now you're just showing your hand. That's what you wanted from the jump and you're just trying to be sly about it. Don't play games, just ask outright so people can tell you directly why that's not going to happen.
    Gifafi wrote: »
    even if you put him in 5th position his zeta doesn't active sometimes for some reason (like 1/10).
    also if multiple clones die at the same time he saves nobody, enjoy your buggy game

you think fives' zeta doesn't work 10% of the time? lol

Maybe it's an Easter Egg and his ability doesn't work 5% of the time 😝
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • TJax
    101 posts Member
    Options
    If you're placing any of the clones iterations with Fives on defense, then you are fully aware that the human attacking your team knows to kill Fives first, right? So in that case knowing that they will then attack him you absolutely want Fives with taunt up because he's going to gain a massive boost to his defense and cause plenty of problems while doing it. It's not the best omega ability by any stretch but it isn't that bad.

I would rather someone attack any other clone. I’ll take multiplying my r7 fives x3 over a 100% boost to defense and +100% offense to echo any day. Also, I would like to be able to call the assist for increased damage.

Kinda hard for me to not use the special when the ai is playing my team on defense bro.
  • TVF
    36600 posts Member
    edited February 2020
    Options
    If your team is on D you want him to taunt lol. Your opponent will attack him either way.