Casual Battle

I am playing this game from more than a year and I have teams I didn't get to fight with coz in arena you fight with you best team, for high rank, and in GA some teams I only use them for defence, and I wanna fight with all my teams, in some Casual fight were it doesn't have to be any reward, just to pick a team, any lvl, and game to find me a team around the same lvl, random, just for learning, and fun and understand my team, experiencing with it and so on. There is no such thing in this game. Also this game is missing a friendly fight. If i wanna have a friendly fight with my friend... not posible. And pls don't tell me that galactical war is something that I could use... is not what I want.
If there is another topic like this, sorry, i couldn't find it.

Replies

• Khristoph wrote: »
    I am playing this game from more than a year and I have teams I didn't get to fight with coz in arena you fight with you best team, for high rank, and in GA some teams I only use them for defence, and I wanna fight with all my teams, in some Casual fight were it doesn't have to be any reward, just to pick a team, any lvl, and game to find me a team around the same lvl, random, just for learning, and fun and understand my team, experiencing with it and so on. There is no such thing in this game. Also this game is missing a friendly fight. If i wanna have a friendly fight with my friend... not posible. And pls don't tell me that galactical war is something that I could use... is not what I want.
    If there is another topic like this, sorry, i couldn't find it.

Search "sandbox" in the forums. That's what younare asking for. Devs said no. We all want it.