Q about reqs for Tarkin Executrix Challenge (to get 5*)

Gifafi
6017 posts Member
anybody know how good ships/pilots need to be to get the 85 shards for 5*? strategies? ty I have vader tfp kylo bugs atm.
Maybe End Game isn't for you

Replies

• Gear dem bugs! Particularly Fun Sac because a tank is real handy for that event. Slicer is very useful too.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    any strat? starting v ri? vader ship is L77, Slicer same, bugs soldier's 71, funsac 73, spy 75, imp tie 75 but can only use 5 obv. pilots are tark 76, DV 80, kru 77, bugs 75 but soldier 73. I'll try it a few times today
  • Those events are way harder than the recommended ship levels say.

You'll probably have to invest quite a bit into your ships. I don't think I had a single ship under 75 & had several up in the 80's IIRC. Also had a couple ships w/ higher stars on them too. 7* Silencer & TIE Fighter IIRC.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    yeah that's what I was seeing online, but figured it was worth a shot to ask. oh man I just came real close to beating it lol, that's probably going to cost me some time today
  • If you are close then more gear and more attempts until you crack it.

KRU / Slicer are good for the opening stun.
    TAx1 should be first RI under Executrix.
    Probably 2 of Fun Sac, Soldier and Imp Tie on the starting line with Slicer.

Give those pilots whatever gear you can spare / scrounge up and make sure they have 5-dot/lvl 15 mods.

You are basically fighting a setup that was originally balanced for a 5-ship starting line.