Forced into a draw

So i was fighting a ns team in arena, went for 20 seconds until all the sudden the draw menu appeared. How did time runout?

Replies

• Wasn't it at the end of the round?
  • JoryG87 wrote: »
    Wasn't it at the end of the round?

It wasn't at the end of the battle; I'm referring to squad arena
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Did you enter and then forget about it for a little while?
  • Nihion wrote: »
    Did you enter and then forget about it for a little while?

Started a squad battle, paying full attention, started targeting data, after 20 seconds it suddenly ended and said draw
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    Lethoiun wrote: »
    So i was fighting a ns team in arena, went for 20 seconds until all the sudden the draw menu appeared. How did time runout?
    Time travel
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Did you have an unusually long loading time?

I once had a battle in TW that took longer than usual to load. The clock started at 5:00 as usual but at some point during the battle the clock jump about a minute forward, thus shortening the time remaining. I caught it in a recording.
  • Waqui wrote: »

I once had a battle in TW that took longer than usual to load. The clock started at 5:00 as usual but at some point during the battle the clock jump about a minute forward, thus shortening the time remaining. I caught it in a recording.

No, nothing out of the ordinary
  • Lethoiun wrote: »
    Waqui wrote: »

Well, other than the issue at hand....
  • Jack1210 wrote: »
    Lethoiun wrote: »
    Waqui wrote: »

Well, other than the issue at hand....

yeah...