Bug on Forest Moon

In phase 2 of Forest moon, B1 suddenly starts assisting every time Magna counters. It makes it darn near impossible to build up stacks of B1 because it blows though the phase too fast.

Replies

• Counter attack is an ability , my zeta first order trooper counter attacks also cause people to join in .
  • B1 assists, or droideka? I've never seen b1 assist a counterattack
  • Yes, B1. It’s only happening in a couple of the phases, and will stop half way through the phase.
  • Ltswb1 wrote: »
    Yes, B1. It’s only happening in a couple of the phases, and will stop half way through the phase.

If this is happening you should try and record it, would be a bug if B1 is assisting on out of turn attacks.
    Looking for a new guild? Come check out the Underworld Alliance on Discord:https://discord.gg/wvrYb4Q
  • Lol. I have no idea how to record gameplay.
  • Tezza23 wrote: »
    Counter attack is an ability , my zeta first order trooper counter attacks also cause people to join in .

He's talking about B1 specifically. B1 assists Separatist is when they attack during their turn. B1 isn't supposed to assist when a Separatist is counter-attacking since counter attacks take place during the attacker's turn. This is problematic for this specific event because there's a strategy that involves going through the first few phases extremely slowly so you can gain stacks of Droid Battalion(B1 gains 3 stacks at the beginning of its turn). Each stack of Droid Battalion gives you bonus offense. If B1 is assisting on counter-attacks, you're going to defeat the enemy too fast for the strategy to work.
  • Ltswb1 wrote: »
    Lol. I have no idea how to record gameplay.

if you use an Android you do it through Game center or whatever. On newer androids it moved to the top settings drop down (like where wifi and volume toggles are).

Unfortunately never been an iOS person so no clue there.
    Looking for a new guild? Come check out the Underworld Alliance on Discord:https://discord.gg/wvrYb4Q
  • I have iOS
  • iOS you can add it in from settings and control center. Then it'll be the same as turning on the flashly.
  • Cool droids now have built in retribution.
  • Definitely happening, I saw the same effect.
  • Turns out both reworked events have bugs who could have seen that coming?

Seriously CGs ability to release content without introducing bugs is almost at 0%
    Everything they update ends up broken.
  • I miss the old days when abilities weren’t pages long and creating all these broken reactions. They put this upon themselves. I wonder what ability has the longest text now.
  • IronCross wrote: »
    I miss the old days when abilities weren’t pages long and creating all these broken reactions. They put this upon themselves. I wonder what ability has the longest text now.

Probably 3PO's Protocol Droid for the longest block of text for a single ability. There's also GAS. Each of his 6 abilities is like 2-5 paragraphs long.

Gone are the days of 2 sentence leadership abilities being meta. lol.
  • willennium wrote: »
    IronCross wrote: »
    I miss the old days when abilities weren’t pages long and creating all these broken reactions. They put this upon themselves. I wonder what ability has the longest text now.

Probably 3PO's Protocol Droid for the longest block of text for a single ability. There's also GAS. Each of his 6 abilities is like 2-5 paragraphs long.

Heart of the Rebellion: Rebel allies gain 20% critical chance.
  • willennium wrote: »
    IronCross wrote: »

Heart of the Rebellion: Rebel allies gain 20% critical chance.

That's a day 1 ability 🤦🏼‍♂️
  • Supermoshe wrote: »
    iOS you can add it in from settings and control center. Then it'll be the same as turning on the flashly.

Thanks. I had no idea that was possible. It’s pretty cool.