Guild Store Farm

I'm a new player (Level 41) working on farming the Phoenix Squad right now, but there aren't any Phoenix characters in the Guild Store. Looking through posts here, past recommendations seem to be 1-2 years old but have generally been Young Han, Colonel Starck, Rex, and Dengar. Would those remain the recommendations? If so, who would you recommend farming first? If not, who would you recommend?

Also, should I buy gear from the guild store or specifically farm a character?

Replies

• HK666
    1263 posts Member
    Dengar- good for chewbacca. Not necessary, but strongly recommended. Doubles as a scoundrel
    Stark- good for imp troops, but consider skipping them
    Young Han- good for raids, decent scoundrel/smuggler, consider skipping
    Rex- important clone, good as his own lead, under Shaak and GAS.

Rex for sure, and probably Dengar at some point. Just out of that list
  • HK666 wrote: »
    Dengar- good for chewbacca. Not necessary, but strongly recommended. Doubles as a scoundrel

HK666 wrote: »

Yup
  • The most important will be Starck. Starck will be necessary to contribute once you’re in a guild participating in DS Hoth Territory Battles. Do not ignore the Imperial Troopers at your stage in the game.
    Logray is one of the 5 optimal Ewoks to unlock C3PO. People complain like there’s no tomorrow over not having farmed him.
    I can’t disagree with Dengar as he is a good Bounty Hunter who will makes the Chewbacca event easier.
    The key characters will be ones that are necessary to unlocking Legendary characters.
    Rex is one is one of the most important clones and worth farming in the long run, but not before the other 3 I listed.
    Young Han Solo has some neat abilities, but honestly there is zero reason to farm him until you’re shooting for completion.
    It may be very soon that First Order Special Forces Tie Pilot and his ship become shown to be necessary, so keep that in mind too
  • Dengar all day. Not only great for Chewbacca, but BH teams that defend more than once in TW are almost always having Dengar in it. His tenacity down and stealth are just really huge benefits to anl defending Bossk team.