Nightsister Spirit Mods

I've seen a lot of different opinions on this: how do you mod Nightsister Spirit, and why do you have her modded that way? Does her modding help you counter a specific team that NS normally struggle with?

Replies

• Offense and Crit Chance sets. About +80 speed, and about +750 offense at G11. Crit Damage triangle and offense cross. Still 4 pieces away from G12 but she hits harder than G12+3 Asajj.
  • R7Nightbrother
    5 posts Member
    edited February 2020
    Depends on your mods, gear level and who you plan on having as leader. I run mine with an offense and potency set. CD triangle and offense cross because I run AV lead so I like to be able to consistently remove tm and stun. At r7 you don't really need CC set at all but at g12 you would definitely want off&cc on her(unless you have an amazing cd set that is). Speed and damage is most important. Spirit is the top attacker on the team followed very closely by Talzin.
  • I run mine with an offense and potency set. CD triangle and offense cross because I run AV lead so I like to be able to consistently remove tm and stun.
    The TM removal from AV lead can't be resisted.

Pre-relics it's better to mod Spirit for speed unless you have an offence+cc set that gets her above 270-280 speed (without counting the lead). At relic levels, the same speed threshold should apply (but now easier with +8 speed from the finisher and +6/12 from the G12+ pieces if you didn't have them already), with an offence set.
  • Mine has a speed set and a potency set (g12) - but all of the primaries and secondaries are focused on offense/crit damage. Div 1, 5+ GP GAC and my relic NS were still standing for the win this round. If I can relic her (after finishing GSky), I will switch over to full offense sets with CC.

Also, look at your GAC history and see what most are countering your NS with. If it's Imps, set her for potency and speed. Stuns really mess up Troopers TM train. With Daka high potency, Imps can be rendered useless fairly quickly - three stuns and dripping with plague makes for a rough go.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • R7Nightbrother
    5 posts Member
    edited February 2020
    I run mine with an offense and potency set. CD triangle and offense cross because I run AV lead so I like to be able to consistently remove tm and stun.

Pre-relics it's better to mod Spirit for speed unless you have an offence+cc set that gets her above 270-280 speed (without counting the lead). At relic levels, the same speed threshold should apply (but now easier with +8 speed from the finisher and +6/12 from the G12+ pieces if you didn't have them already), with an offence set.

I'm not talking about the TM removal from the AV lead, I'm talking about the TM removal in her kit(which can be resisted) . She also gains that TM. I know my NS and the ones who do mod them correctly.
  • I would say off/CC or CD/CC.
    I moved from off to CD set at R7. Not much difference in damage but my CD set is faster.

As long as you concentrate on damage stats along with speed should be good to 1 shot G12 chars, get relic chars low on first hit.

Why I like CC to get near 100%.
  • I run mine with an offense and potency set. CD triangle and offense cross because I run AV lead so I like to be able to consistently remove tm and stun.

I'm not talking about the TM removal from the AV lead, I'm talking about the TM removal in her kit(which can be resisted) . She also gains that TM. I know my NS and the ones who do mod them correctly.
    Entirely my bad. I connected the wrong dots in your reply.