What is the reward for 3/3 ship feature in current GAC?

Need to calculate if i will make to Kyber. Trying to find out the score for completing the 3rd tier of winning fleet arena battle without reinforcement.
Cannot seem to find it anywhere as this search has too many abbreviations.
Please, and thank you.

Replies

• Options
    Looking for a new guild? Come check out the Underworld Alliance on Discord:https://discord.gg/wvrYb4Q
  • Options
    Thank you very much!
    Rekindled the hope for those kyber rewards.
    Time to put in some work!
  • Options
    Thank you very much!
    Rekindled the hope for those kyber rewards.
    Time to put in some work!

good luck! unless you are my opponent...
    Looking for a new guild? Come check out the Underworld Alliance on Discord:https://discord.gg/wvrYb4Q
  • Options
    This one was tough cuz my fleet shard is basically dead and I rarely get attacked even when I put a crap team out there.

I laughed when the Fleet Commander feat popped up with 3 days left in GAC; win 15 fleet battles in a shard where I get attacked once every 3 days or so :/
  • Options
    GerTarrant wrote: »
    This one was tough cuz my fleet shard is basically dead and I rarely get attacked even when I put a crap team out there.

I laughed when the Fleet Commander feat popped up with 3 days left in GAC; win 15 fleet battles in a shard where I get attacked once every 3 days or so :/

What does being attacked have to do with winning 15 fleet battles?
  • GerTarrant
    106 posts Member
    edited February 2020
    Options
    Because I'm at the limit of how far my fleet can move up and if I don't get attacked I don't move back at which point I can start the cycle again.

• Options
    Because I'm at the limit of how far my fleet can move up and if I don't get attacked I don't move back at which point I can start the cycle again.

Have you never played this game and understand how arenas works.

Q. How is the #1 spot supposed to get this feat?

A. They have to get attacked.

Make sense now?

If you hold the number 1 spot you can battle the players in 2-5, so no, you do not need to get attacked to complete the feat
  • Options
    Well when you're not that high, you don't get the option to attack people behind you.
  • Options
    Well when you're not that high, you don't get the option to attack people behind you.

Then why did you ask how the #1 fleet can get the feat? now it just sounds like you need a better fleet if you cannot climb any higher
  • Options
    If I had ever been #1 then I wouldn't have asked cuz I would have known that I had the option to attack below me.

As for a better fleet, I'm pretty sure that's on everyones bucket list for this game, but since throwing large sums of cash at this game are pretty far down on my list of life goals, I'm ok with not getting this feat. But if you folks wanna get all bent out of shape cuz I said I laughed when the feat popped up, have at er...
  • Options
    If I had ever been #1 then I wouldn't have asked cuz I would have known that I had the option to attack below me.

As for a better fleet, I'm pretty sure that's on everyones bucket list for this game, but since throwing large sums of cash at this game are pretty far down on my list of life goals, I'm ok with not getting this feat. But if you folks wanna get all bent out of shape cuz I said I laughed when the feat popped up, have at er...

Sorry for the confusion, got the impression you were looking for help with the game. Should have known I was mistaken when you wrote this:
    "Have you never played this game and understand how arenas works."
  • Options

Sorry for the confusion, got the impression you were looking for help with the game. Should have known I was mistaken when you wrote this:
    "Have you never played this game and understand how arenas works."

Sorry, my bad.

That's why I edited what I said right after I posted it to take out that part, it sounded a bit more argumentative than I wanted/needed to be.

Thanks for trying to help out.