Use for a third and forth fleet?

Hi all,

I don't know if there is a better place to put generic please 'x' comments.

However, I would like to see in higher divisions in GAC 2 fleet defense slots. With the new Negotiator, Malevolence, Raddus and whatever the FO one is called, the Ackbar/Falcon fleet is looking rather redundent.

I just unlocked Rey's Falcon. I should be going 'wooo' unlocked a shiny new thing, not... yuck there's 37k to my GP pushing me towards harder matchups for absolutely no gain, apart from unlocking a new thing.

I can't be the only one...
Keyboard Warrior on the side of the Moderates
I play the game for fun, if you don't like content, don't like the game, then why are you here?

Replies

• Hell8MySoul
    206 posts Member
    edited February 2020
    Hmm not sure about that tbh, 2 fleets if people set their maleovance and negotiator on defence and their opponent set theirs on defence also, it makes that wall redundant really. I know millenium falcon fleets have a chance of a win but slim chance at best
  • I would expect to see a 4-fleet (2 offense + 2 defense) GAC map for at least the top 2 divisions in the coming months as more people are able to unlock and power up the new capital ships.
  • They said that they wanna make a GAC with more fleet action but they hadn't enough ships to do that so...
  • I'm sure it's on the to do list once the new capital ships have some time to settle in and get circulated.
    Still not a he.
  • Id rather not see 2 fleet slots. That just sounds bad to deal with. Plus we still need WAY MORE normal ships to have a decent variety of teams.
  • Ship raid