Rebel Roundup New Tiers?

I went to go farm some Kyrotech and noticed that it was suggesting Rebel Roundup as a place to earn some and when clicking to view rewards you can see the same new rewards as found in the Forest Moon Assault Battles. I haven't seen a post about this one having new tiers, so is this accurate or is it just displaying the wrong rewards?

Hopefully it is accurate, as this is absolutely my favorite assault battle and with my handful of high relic BH I might be able to complete it!

Replies

• My guess is that it is a display bug but who knows maybe. Jango will get the much needed g13 hes been waiting for
  • They didn't even deliver the first two announced ones yet, so I think it's more likely a bug. Not that I would have g13 BHs anyway...
  • TVF
    36575 posts Member
    Where do you guys get this stuff? They said more challenge tiers were coming.

I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF
    36575 posts Member
    Nauros wrote: »
    They didn't even deliver the first two announced ones yet

No, they announced they were moving Places of Power back and it's scheduled for the 28th.
  • TVF wrote: »
    From this
    rhc7bn0amwj3.jpg
  • Well, with places of power being 24th of Feb, this is a nice surprise. Just got jengo to g13. Last one. Hope that this isn’t going to have super strong AOE lando
  • Ultra
    11491 posts Moderator
    My guess is that it is a display bug but who knows maybe. Jango will get the much needed g13 hes been waiting for
    It’s been datamined that Rebel Roundup and Military Might has challenge tiers added
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »

No, they announced they were moving Places of Power back and it's scheduled for the 28th.

Well, it's 19th so they didn't deliver it yet. They only announced when they (hopefully) will. Not sure what you disagree with.
  • TVF
    36575 posts Member
    From this
    rhc7bn0amwj3.jpg

I meant where do you get the idea that this is nothing more than a visual bug and it won't actually be coming as scheduled.
  • TVF
    36575 posts Member

Well, it's 19th so they didn't deliver it yet. They only announced when they (hopefully) will. Not sure what you disagree with.

They delivered the first one. You're technically right about the second but it's the implication that they promised it and they failed and therefore you think Rebel Roundup coming is a visual bug, even though they said more were coming and this (as well as Military Might) was datamined as coming.
  • It's been datamined. It's happening. Everyone calm down.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member

They delivered the first one. You're technically right about the second but it's the implication that they promised it and they failed and therefore you think Rebel Roundup coming is a visual bug, even though they said more were coming and this (as well as Military Might) was datamined as coming.

They aren't even done with the first batch of announcenents yet, so speculating about something that hasn't been even announced is imo a bit premature now. Of course it will likely come somewhere down the road, even though datamines have proven to mean very little.
    And btw, they did promise an earlier date and then pushed it back, iirc. Wasn't it actually switched with Forest moon?
  • TVF
    36575 posts Member
    edited February 2020
    datamines have proven to mean very little.

Not sure what you're talking about, datamines have in fact proven to be quite accurate. Everything swgohevents posts is datamined and they've been AFAIK 100% accurate for a long time now.

I suspect your post will have aged poorly on Monday.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member

Not sure what you're talking about, datamines have in fact proven to be quite accurate. Everything swgohevents posts is datamined and they've been AFAIK 100% accurate for a long time now.

Have they? I recall a lot of datamines that didn't get implemented, such as mythic raids, the first version of droid starfighter and Sep capital and so on. Maybe it got better lately, I'm not really keeping up with datamines.
  • Nauros wrote: »

Have they? I recall a lot of datamines that didn't get implemented, such as mythic raids, the first version of droid starfighter and Sep capital and so on. Maybe it got better lately, I'm not really keeping up with datamines.

So you're saying you have a life outside this game and forum.
    From this
    rhc7bn0amwj3.jpg

I meant where do you get the idea that this is nothing more than a visual bug and it won't actually be coming as scheduled.

They didn't announce they were doing anything for rebel round up. They only announced places of power and forest moon. So either it's a visual bug or a surprise addition.
  • TVF
    36575 posts Member
    From this
    rhc7bn0amwj3.jpg

They didn't announce they were doing anything for rebel round up. They only announced places of power and forest moon. So either it's a visual bug or a surprise addition.

Da

Ta

Mine
    From this
    rhc7bn0amwj3.jpg

Ta

Da

Surprise

Fixed your typo
  • TVF
    36575 posts Member
    Surprise new content? I'm sure everyone is happy now, right?
  • Take care not to be banned for playing these tiers, because it was obviously not intentional...