GAC history on swgoh.GG

I have to say honestly, i didn't use it until now, as i simply hadn't time to look outside of the game to see what my opponent was doing in the last GAC's.
But yesterday and today i wanted to look for the GAC history data of my opponent, but on swgoh.gg it always says data error, no matter which GAC i select.

Are there problems i'm not aware of or should it basically work?

If i look for mine or from other guildies i see the data, but not from my actual opponent, is it somehow possible to block such information flow?
Swiss Garde Officer, drop me a message if you're interested joining

Replies

• Is it a data error where you can see the rest of their swgoh.gg account? or can you not load their page?
    Looking for a new guild? Come check out the Underworld Alliance on Discord:https://discord.gg/wvrYb4Q
  • HolyDarkblade
    267 posts Member
    edited February 2020
    I cant load their page if i type their ally code into the toolbar at the end of the link. I assume if it gives me a 404 it means they dont have an swgoh account.
  • I cant load their page if i type their ally code into the toolbar at the end of the link. I assume if it gives me a 404 it means they dont have an swgoh account.

Correct, if you manually add their ally code to the address bar and get a 404 error that means they do not have a gg account.
    Looking for a new guild? Come check out the Underworld Alliance on Discord:https://discord.gg/wvrYb4Q
  • Awesome, thanks for clarifying.
  • When they started this you could see everyone’s GAC history by putting in any ally code. Now it seems that you can only look at people that have a gg account. Probably something to do with privacy laws in some countries.

If that’s the way it’s going to stay then I would prefer they make GAC history private, but they won’t. At this point if GAC is your priority in the game, then it probably makes sense to simply delete your swgoh.gg account so you don’t give your opponents an obvious advantage.
  • GerTarrant wrote: »
    When they started this you could see everyone’s GAC history by putting in any ally code. Now it seems that you can only look at people that have a gg account. Probably something to do with privacy laws in some countries.

If that’s the way it’s going to stay then I would prefer they make GAC history private, but they won’t. At this point if GAC is your priority in the game, then it probably makes sense to simply delete your swgoh.gg account so you don’t give your opponents an obvious advantage.

To my knowledge you have never been able to view histories of players without a swgoh.gg account. IIRC they (the organizers of gg) said they wanted to eventually make it so that everyone's history would be viewable, but had not done so yet.
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    Can you even delete your gg account once made though?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF wrote: »
    Can you even delete your gg account once made though?

Yep you can delete your account and it warns you are deleting your GAC history too
  • So, as soon as swgoh.gg uploads the history for each GAC, go in delete your account and then recreate it. Problem solved ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • ok thanks for the replies, but then this is not really a cool thing as we where told in the beginning.
    We'll still need it implemented in the game, it's the only way to make it work equally for all.
    Swiss Garde Officer, drop me a message if you're interested joining
  • We need it ingame AND immediately after an attack! I don't want to wait a week for my results... At least give us the results every round.
  • With all the data that people are asking for in all the threads I’ve seen on this subject, I can only imagine what a cluster**** a ui for something like this is going to be on a 4” phone screen.

I’m fine with it being available externally as I like to be looking at my opponents history while I set up my defense. Availability from an official site would be nice, although swgoh.gg works just fine but I would like it available for everyone so there is no unfair advantage.
  • GerTarrant wrote: »
    When they started this you could see everyone’s GAC history by putting in any ally code. Now it seems that you can only look at people that have a gg account. Probably something to do with privacy laws in some countries.

But if we don't have an account, cheaters will know that we can't check our own history to see what they used against our defense (which is displayed regardless if they have an account or not). I wouldn't want to risk that.

I also find the history very informative in general. It's great to see which of my defensive teams stripped banners from my opponents even if they went down in one battle.