Potential Bug - 4 star Raddus Not Available for LS Hoth TB

HK22
645 posts Member
My guild is running Hoth LSTB and I was going to use the Raddus in the 4 star ship battle to gain more experience with the ship. When I attempted to use it, the ship did not show up as an available option or show up on the list of ships usable when you select the combat zone. This issue appears to be solely related to the Raddus as I was able to use select and use my 4 star Y-Wing in the mission. I already made a post about it on the Bug Forums per standard operating procedure. I wanted to see if anyone else is running into this issue.

I simply think that CG forgot to code the Raddus to be available for Hoth LSTB which is hopefully a simple fix. If this is the case, I'm hoping catching this potential bug will prevent the same issue from happening to the Finalizer in Hoth DSTB when it is released this month.

Replies

• Thanks for the info! I've sent this over to the bug folks and they believe they have already figured out the issue. We will still need sometime to actually fix it and put it into a build but this should be fixed in a future update.
  • Same thing happened with grevious ship.

New day same mistakes.
  • Almost like they didn't think of the possibility of the exact same thing happening in the same situation twice...

Shocking.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    CG_SBCrumb wrote: »
    Thanks for the info! I've sent this over to the bug folks and they believe they have already figured out the issue. We will still need sometime to actually fix it and put it into a build but this should be fixed in a future update.

Oh, so we can report bugs here on the forums again? Great!
  • Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    Waqui wrote: »
    CG_SBCrumb wrote: »
    Thanks for the info! I've sent this over to the bug folks and they believe they have already figured out the issue. We will still need sometime to actually fix it and put it into a build but this should be fixed in a future update.

Oh, so we can report bugs here on the forums again? Great!

This made me laugh 😆
  • CG_SBCrumb wrote: »

I've figured out the issue, as well: CG's developers are incompetent. This literally JUST happened a few weeks ago with Malevolence, and already they forgot to add Raddus to the hard-coded lists. Also, why are they hard-coded? This is a prime example of why that's an asinine way to do things.