Practice GA

I think it would be a lot of fun to be able to challenge a friend or a guildmate in GA.. make it worth no rewards.. Just something to have fun with and be able to practice on your own.

What are the thoughts of the rest of the community?

Replies

• I'd like to practice TB battles.
  • If they add this there will be to many people online, and there servers can't handle it.

I don't know what I'm talking about lol.
  • They don’t listen to any ideas anymore, just something that makes them money until they switch the lights off at the office for good. Don’t get your hopes up on a practice mode that involves coding and brings in no revenue
  • They don’t listen to any ideas anymore, just something that makes them money until they switch the lights off at the office for good. Don’t get your hopes up on a practice mode that involves coding and brings in no revenue

That is a pretty glum way of looking at it.. I think EA has some people that care about quality of life in the game.. I have friends in real life that also play and I would LOVE to challenge them in GA.. I think it would be so much fun. We just need support from the community to get this going.
  • Zaiten wrote: »
    They don’t listen to any ideas anymore, just something that makes them money until they switch the lights off at the office for good. Don’t get your hopes up on a practice mode that involves coding and brings in no revenue

That is a pretty glum way of looking at it.. I think EA has some people that care about quality of life in the game.. I have friends in real life that also play and I would LOVE to challenge them in GA.. I think it would be so much fun. We just need support from the community to get this going.

EA maybe, capital games no chance. Don’t get me wrong I’d love the idea also I have mates too that I’d like to challenge on practice mode. Capital games staff are just interested purely in money for a long time now, look at the lack of new game modes or raids but the gear requirements going up and up for these new characters each time. And no I don’t class geo tb’s as new game modes
  • Players have asked for a "sandbox" mode for YEARS (literally). CG won't do it because they can't figure out how to monetize it. If they can't make money off it, they aren't going to spend resources on it. (They haven't breached 1 billion in revenue, so you know it's tough for them to spend money/time on something like this.)
  • vincentlondon
    4527 posts Member
    edited February 2020
    I would like to have myself as a GA opponent to see who would win
  • Except by bringing in more (playable) content you will increase player base and keep them around.. Not to mention i could literally spend thousands on this game and still have more toons, gear, ships, relics to unlock
  • Anarkid wrote: »
    Except by bringing in more (playable) content you will increase player base and keep them around.. Not to mention i could literally spend thousands on this game and still have more toons, gear, ships, relics to unlock

I agree.. they will make more money by having a more loyal player base and maybe losing to a friend you know in real life will make you want to spend money to get better.
  • I am surprised there isn't much community support for this idea.