Cls team help

uillakennedy
2 posts Member
edited February 2020
I just unlocked CLS, but i don't have those best rebbels, like han or chewie. Someone can help me create a real team with those rebels?
iqwn03dsa8bt.jpg

Replies

• Grab that top line except Chopper. Alternately, pick one of those two tanks and add Leia.
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • Only use R2 with 1 tank, ST Han or Old Ben (old Ben...) and go with Ezra and Leia

Or

Get CLS highest strength to pass smokescreen and put highest tenacity on CLS. We're talking 120ish. Makes him a punishing counterstrike. Teammates are Ben Leia Ezra or drop Ben and Leia for Ezra Sabine Zeb. Potency and crit damage on Zen.
  • Ok. Thank's for the advices
  • I wouldn't use any Phoenix characters, you want to save those for an actual Phoenix Squad with Hera as a lead.

Is that Biggs I see lurking on the third row?
    If so, I would use CLS, Old Ben, R2, Leia and Biggs. Try unlocking Wedge soon if you can and Biggs and Wedge's ships could be a good duo to work on to take advantage of what you have.
  • uillakennedy
    2 posts Member
    edited February 2020
    Stenun wrote: »
    I wouldn't use any Phoenix characters, you want to save those for an actual Phoenix Squad with Hera as a lead.

Is that Biggs I see lurking on the third row?
    If so, I would use CLS, Old Ben, R2, Leia and Biggs. Try unlocking Wedge soon if you can and Biggs and Wedge's ships could be a good duo to work on to take advantage of what you have.

Well actually i'm thinking to save ezra and kenobi for a jedi team, so i have two teams for territorry war, when my guild start doing them. So i will use CLS, leia, han, biggs and wedge ( whem i unlock him), also my raid han is lacking only 45 shards to unlock him