Sith Squad Theory Crafting

Elsewhere on this forum, I started a thread asking about the best leader for Enfys Nest for a TW/GAC Defensive Squad. And while Q'ira and Luke Skywalker (Farmboy) were both suggested, the idea that sounded the most intriguing was to put her with a zMaul Lead.
zMaul Lead gives Stealth to all Sith at the start of the battle so the idea is Enfys Nest will be the only one NOT Stealthed, forcing your opponent's hand.
My original idea was to put in my best three other Sith (not including the Darth Revan Trio) but I was advised to keep Emperor Palpatine and Darth Vader for a separate attacking squad. So what I need to do now is to Theory Craft the best two Sith squads I can manage - one for attacking and one for defending.
I don't have access to Traya or Malak yet and while not every other Sith is currently 7*, I am happy to spend the time farming them up if they are required. Ideally, I would like to leave the Trooper for the Darth Revan Trio but this isn't essential.

So far, my thinking is this:
Nihilus is obviously best for attacking - making sure I can take down any troublesome opposing defensive characters. Scion's Taunt randomly popping up would disrupt the whole "Everyone but Nest is Stealthed" concept so he's best saved for attacking, too. zSavage and Dooku would both be good accompaniments to the Defence, punishing the attacker for trying to use an area attack to get past Enfys.

So this results in the following squads so far:

Attacking: Emperor Palpatine lead, Darth Vader, Nihilus, Scion
Defending: Maul lead, Enfys Nest, Savage, Dooku
Darth Revan Darth Revan Trio, Trooper

Which means I'm looking for one more character for each squad. So considering all that I said above and that the Defending is the only one that definitely requires Sith: Who would you recommend?
Thanks for any and all replies!

Replies

• Sith assassin would benefit any of those teams with the TM boost, but most obviously pairs with Revan (to maintain pure Sith empire team and the resultant+50%CD) or Maul (for pure stealth synergy)

Personally, since Vader already acts as a TM engine for Palpatine,

And, you likely have your fastest mods on darth revan team,

I would go Sith Marauder with Revan (maintains pure Sith Empire, and he is another brutal attacker to keep the damage flowing while trooper tanks)

Sith assassin with zMaul for a speed boost for that team.

Palpatine squad though, gains equally from Sith and Empire tags (double dipping on Palp and Vader) you can actually throw in empire teams/toons just as easily, ideally some control or rebuffing elements to play on The zeta lead. Sion And Nihilus Will do okay in that squad, but you can as easily throw in shore trooper, tarkin, Tie fighter pilot, royal guard, or Thrawn into the lineup...

If you go that route, you could drop your nihilus into any of the slots in your maul squad (eventually you will probably want to pull dooku into a separatist squad down the line, so he or assassin would be my first choice - if I recall from your other thread, you already have a pretty boss Zavage, right?

Not sure if I am helping or just rambling...
  • zMaul, SA, Savage, SiT (Red FO), and Nest. Use the leftovers as best you can.
  • I don't have a zeta on Savage yet but he's well geared up and I can easily make him my next zeta.
    I was thinking about Thrawn for the Emperor squad as I have him pumped up for ships but I don't really use him for character squads so I can easily put him in now.
    The FO Sith Trooper was not something I'd considered, I'll take a look.

Thanks for the replies so far.
  • Thrawn is a wonderful character who fits in nearly every squads. Don't hesitate to use him.
  • Nute lead Dooku Nest would be good.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Stenun wrote: »
    I don't have a zeta on Savage yet but he's well geared up and I can easily make him my next zeta.
    I was thinking about Thrawn for the Emperor squad as I have him pumped up for ships but I don't really use him for character squads so I can easily put him in now.
    The FO Sith Trooper was not something I'd considered, I'll take a look.

Thanks for the replies so far.

I would NOT put a zeta on savage. he's just not that good to justify using a zeta imo.

I like the stealth sith idea with nest as another gac squad tho. Many put dooku with jango Nute (Lead) droideka and a non sep tank/nest/etc for a similar idea. thrawn is a great plug & play char and works well with ep/vader too
    Maybe End Game isn't for you