Galactic War

Shock
67 posts Member
edited March 2016
Why was The GW today so difficult??
Since The Update yesterday I had huge Problems to complete GW.
Pls help
Post edited by GummyBearKing268 on

Replies

• Options
    How can we help you with the informations you have given us?
    Drake23, Its a trap
  • Toukai
    1822 posts Member
    Options
    @Drake23
    You arn't psychic? BURN THE NORMAL!

@Shock
    Honestly, though, that is pretty general. I haven't had any issues myself with GW.
    As an FYI, GW is based off the highest power you used in arena. If you use a 30k power group your GW will be filled with full lvl 70 7* g8 groups. Meanwhile, I keep my around 23,000 and get nice little lvl 60 people in blues
  • Options
    Is it based off the highest power squad you USED in arena, or you WON with in arena? I've heard both.
  • Options
    Thats how it was before the February patch. But after that they changed something and cause this problem. The new patch shows that the problems are not completly gone. So at this point nobody knows how they generate the pairing. And I think even the Devs don't know it ;-)
    Drake23, Its a trap
  • Toukai
    1822 posts Member
    Options
    @GatsbyWooficus
    That I am unsure of. I am always under the impression that whatever is worse for the player is accurate (E.A. and all that), so highest used would probably be my guess. Always best to err on the side of caution.
  • Options
    I'm trying to build a separate Arena squad, that I don't upgrade as often, so it doesn't interfere with GW. That way I can keep my Arena power at about the same level. Sure I only finish in the 800's or 900's but an extra 100 arena credits aren't worth jeopardizing GW over.

GW right now is challenging but doable, I just don't want it to get impossible again.
  • Toukai
    1822 posts Member
    Options
    @GatsbyWooficus

I agree. I purposely do not rise about 23,000 specifically because Credits are far more important than PVP tokens. I could *USE* the crystals at higher rating, but those crystals pale in comparison the credit crunch required to level multiple heroes. Since I am a virtual hoarder, I prefer an easier GW than a high rank in PVP.

I hover around #50-100 every day so I don't really care about PVP. I can't even keep up with the meta as F2P so why even bother trying to climb the ranks if it makes GW harder.
  • Options
    I've face lvl70 squad from round one.
  • Qleak
    420 posts Member
    Options
    To answer your question please see the results of my poll. It looks like by in large it was the same

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/22460/how-was-your-galactic-war-today

It was easier for me today
  • Options
    Yesterday I had to burn my trousers after a complete pasting in GW. Today I blew through it easily.

It's not rocket surgery.